Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

After getting over 20 posts.....

DAN13L

Mar 4, 2008
Cambridge
Hey, I just made it over the 20 post barrier and went to check out something in the classifieds but it still said I couldn't post / PM people. So I'm wonderingly there like a forum refresh time or something that I have to wait for or approval ect before I can do this?

Dan

sd_dragao

Nov 24, 2013
Hi,

I'm new at this forum. Before I could buy something i have to have 20 posts?

I'm from Portugal.

Thanks

Aphex

formerly 'S!ck'
Jan 14, 2007
Harrow, London
www.kaosslighting.co.uk
Hey, I just made it over the 20 post barrier and went to check out something in the classifieds but it still said I couldn't post / PM people. So I'm wonderingly there like a forum refresh time or something that I have to wait for or approval ect before I can do this?

Dan
Hold out fella, it seems to take a short while to kick in.

Hi,

I'm from Portugal.

Thanks
Yes, you do. Make sure you read the rules and make your posts constructive and useful. Avoid Spamming as it will just result in you being banned from buying anything :)

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Hi,

I'm from Portugal.

Thanks
For Portuguese people we apply a minimum of 150 thousand posts before you can access the classifieds. That's my revenge for my wife being from Portugal.

Just kidding mate. Well, she is from Portugal, but you know what I mean. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

sd_dragao

Nov 24, 2013
For Portuguese people we apply a minimum of 150 thousand posts before you can access the classifieds. That's my revenge for my wife being from Portugal.

Just kidding mate. Well, she is from Portugal, but you know what I mean. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.
:)