Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

afternoon peeps

tom3218

Oct 17, 2008
derby
toddsgearbag.swagbucks.com
hello people im tom live in derby and went on my first paintballing day last week and now carnt get enuff of it,booked to go again already :D yes there will be a few questions popping up on the forum as im looking at getting some gear now but not to the misses likeing as she says my bike racing takes up to much money lol,and it looks like paintballing is going to do the same now lol,well anyway hello one and all

ps were would the nearst shop be to derby,as i can only find shops down south or up north,dont mind traveling but theres got to be some thing closer

dazafox

uk outlaws since 1995
Oct 7, 2004
Nuneaton
Visit site
shops

The nearest shop would problably be pheonix in Cannock or Warped in Wolverhampton,how far is Manchester from you, because there is also planet.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
aiii phoenix or warped are your local shops, BUT the internet is a great place to buy once you have tried stuff out at walkons. these forums are fantastic for picking up bargains.

are you looking to play rambo in the woods or dress up like a power ranger and run around a supair field? (i remember reading that power ranger bit somewhere HAHA)

A-Dawg

London Tigers 2
Jan 27, 2008
Online buying ftw

Also check out the classified advertising section on here, get yourself some great bargains!

ps where did you play?

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Planet in Machester is about 1 and a half hours drive , same goes for Warped or pheonix.

Anything particular your looking for ?

Theres plenty of ballers in Derby i know of if you need any help trying out gear.

Let me know if i can help in any way.

tom3218

Oct 17, 2008
derby
toddsgearbag.swagbucks.com
Online buying ftw

Also check out the classified advertising section on here, get yourself some great bargains!

ps where did you play?
played at wildpark in ashbourn not a big place but it was a cracking day out

not looking to be running round bouncey castles more shooting in the woods and not playing john rambo,and i already get called power ranger do to wearing bike leathers for my bike racing so that not be nothing new to me lol

A-Dawg

London Tigers 2
Jan 27, 2008
played at wildpark in ashbourn not a big place but it was a cracking day out

not looking to be running round bouncey castles more shooting in the woods and not playing john rambo,and i already get called power ranger do to wearing bike leathers for my bike racing so that not be nothing new to me lol
I work there, ;)

Nitro is your man for paintball in derby, im just up the road in burton.