Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AGD E-mag and euromag?

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
haha ok cheers guys

sajj what i could do is then is buy a auto/euro and then just pimp that out? but obviously if the oppituinty comes with a e-mag ill be taking that straight away

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
haha ok cheers guys

sajj what i could do is then is buy a auto/euro and then just pimp that out? but obviously if the oppituinty comes with a e-mag ill be taking that straight away
Yes exactly that. But one word of advice is to research into anything you are considering buying as an upgrade, cosmetically or functionally. If in doubt, Im sure Sajj wouldnt mind a PM asking his expert opinion.

Sajj101

I’m a MAGaholic.
And hand delivered! Didnt want to trust anyone else with the delivery. She needed a good home, but I thought you'd do instead ;) :)
:rolleyes: :D

If you go with an E-Mag look me up I’ll hook you up with the X-Mod software you’ll love it.

Im sure Sajj wouldnt mind a PM asking his expert opinion.
Any time.:)

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
cool cheers saj will do

Chris D at this current time i cant buy any paintball equipment due to funds..or lack off sorry mate