Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Aggitating hoppers

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
uhhhhhhhh

last i checked there was no plastic fish over here.... i like vegie bergurs but i still prefer the original tofu and rice with some beef chunkys with soy sauce brockoly and carrots and potatoes is real good!:)

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Looks like u are SYSTRAXZ, ahhh, how special. :D

No, but really - this is exactly what I was talking about!! I write that post, come back in the morning and there's 10 more on about veggie burgers and plastic fish for crying out loud!!!!!!!

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
lol

mmmmmmmmmm vegi burgers lol hmmmmm i take it at 25 u get your 1st star 2nd at 75 3rd at 150 4th at 300 and 5th at 600???

Sorry guys, I have relaxed mow

Its just that loadsa people keep asking me if my figures are GW, and I am tired of explaining that there is more to wargaming than GW (coz their rules are rubbish, and their figures are expensive!). And yes I am aware that their stuff is up to £8 (that's more than $10) a little metal guy.

But I am confused! I blink and you guys are talking about plastic fish...

Richard

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Sorry guys, I have relaxed mow

Originally posted by Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK
Its just that loadsa people keep asking me if my figures are GW, and I am tired of explaining that there is more to wargaming than GW (coz their rules are rubbish, and their figures are expensive!). And yes I am aware that their stuff is up to £8 (that's more than $10) a little metal guy.

Richard
Just pulling your leg Rich! It had to be done!:p