Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Aggitating hoppers

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
its a very nice figure, reminiscent of the Alien from the film with same title, you didnt perchance happen upon it in one of thos 'Games Workshop' stores did you? ;)

Fish & Chips is pukka fodder

Something about hoppers keeps nagging away at the back of my mind.. but all this talk of food is making me hungry

mmmmm.... fish & chips with lashings of gravy.... mmmmmmm...

elrikos

Jan 22, 2002
High Wycombe
Visit site
i got given a load of old mags from some guy who lives near me a while back. there are a few pics of robbo and NWC playing with allsorts of kit. i was about 11 then i think. theres a great pic of robbo and this other guy sat at a cafe table like 2 gangsters with their SAM (or was it daystate) patriots in hand. when i'm next at home (i'm at uni ya see (it'll be a few weeks)) i'll scan and upload some of these pics (should incur the wrath of a certain vain (balding) paitnballer). sorry robbo no offence!
elrikos

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by AJermstad
No way guys!! Fish and chips only rocks with mayo!! :D Mmmmm.....mmmm:p
Yeah man Mayo with chips rocks - very european
but..
when theres pie/pudding/fish/(insert chip shop consumable here)
with your dinner then gravy is the way forward trust me

Oh by the way now ive eaten i can remeber what this thread was about - and yeah course you need an agitating hopper - i can outshoot mine with my mag, and i leave it for dust when ive played with an impulse/bm2k and matrix, when this new fangled halo contraption comes down below the £100 mark im gettin me one of them..

I dont need the 12 balls a second to take you out - but i just love overkill ;)

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by elrikos
i got given a load of old mags from some guy who lives near me a while back. there are a few pics of robbo and NWC playing with allsorts of kit. i was about 11 then i think. theres a great pic of robbo and this other guy sat at a cafe table like 2 gangsters with their SAM (or was it daystate) patriots in hand. when i'm next at home (i'm at uni ya see (it'll be a few weeks)) i'll scan and upload some of these pics (should incur the wrath of a certain vain (balding) paitnballer). sorry robbo no offence!
elrikos
That would be wicked elrikos!! Make sure you post up the link when you've got it done! You play for Uni. of Portsmouth? I thought I saw u at the indoor, how'd u do?

Originally posted by JimShady - Twisted Capt.
Yeah man Mayo with chips rocks - very european
but..
when theres pie/pudding/fish/(insert chip shop consumable here)
with your dinner then gravy is the way forward trust me
Oh no no no!! Mayo with everything mate!! On sandwiches, chips, with brocolli, kebab, pie, pizza, pasta, paintballs......

LOL :p

elrikos

Jan 22, 2002
High Wycombe
Visit site
i wasn't personally at the indoor but the team was there. they did ok. we took our first max ever which was pretty damn sweet! also we didn't finish last which was a major turn up for the books. could have something to do with the fact we no longer have to use 6 inferno's and a shocker but personally i believe it was totally down to our improving skill (yeah right!!!). smart parts lent us a load of impulses so we had some quality kit for once.
hope to see you guys at some tourneys soon. i'll be the guy with the blue eclipse impulse.
see ya
elrikos

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Excellent, you know that sounds like a pretty good idea this 'lending' thing - hey, you reckon WDP will lend us an IR3 for the N. Vs. S. game?? LOL :D I'll give it back at the end! Honest! :p