Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Aggitating hoppers

Back onto topic!

Originally posted by JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Yeah man Mayo with chips rocks - very european
but..
when theres pie/pudding/fish/(insert chip shop consumable here)
with your dinner then gravy is the way forward trust me

Oh by the way now ive eaten i can remeber what this thread was about - and yeah course you need an agitating hopper - i can outshoot mine with my mag, and i leave it for dust when ive played with an impulse/bm2k and matrix, when this new fangled halo contraption comes down below the £100 mark im gettin me one of them..

I dont need the 12 balls a second to take you out - but i just love overkill ;)
Okay, so how doe the HALO work? It looked cool in WPG but it didn't say how it worked.

Oh and Its gotta be brown sauce (we have had this discusion on p8ntballer before, and Robbo agreed with me, as did a number of Yanks... though Buddha will probably remind us all that his favourite was Mayo and loadsa grease!

:D

Richard

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
i like grease. MAyo and grease could be a good combination but the all round best sauce is HP Brown sauce. Fruity yet spicy and also a hint of sweetness makes it unbeatable.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Back onto topic!

Originally posted by Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK

Okay, so how doe the HALO work? It looked cool in WPG but it didn't say how it worked.

Oh and Its gotta be brown sauce (we have had this discusion on p8ntballer before, and Robbo agreed with me, as did a number of Yanks... though Buddha will probably remind us all that his favourite was Mayo and loadsa grease!

:D

Richard
Check out this site Rich: http://www.odysseypaintball.com/products.html

They're the designer of the HALO. And like styles mugger mentioned, it's based partly on the Warp Feed works. Instead of the balls dropping one by one into the rotating majigger, the rotating majigger is on it's side (horizontally) in a HALO and the ball rest on top of it. As it spins the balls in the spinny majigger are forced down the base of the HALO at one end and the as the empty holes turn back around for another lap more paintballs fall in and their forced down etc. .......... me thinks! Hope u can understand that! :D

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by styles mugger
Well i understood u,i cudnt b arsed 2 say all that crap lastnite so thanks!:)
No worries! I know what you mean, I couldn't be arsed to figure out what that spinny majigger was called - and I still don't know! But it looks like an awesome hopper.

A mate of mine on my team got to use one at the indoor a couple of weeks ago and it fed pretty damn fast - they did the drop test, unloading about 140 balls into a tube and it did them all in about 8 secs or something. On the field though he had some problems - he was shooting two balls at a time and getting breaks and stuff, we think we finally figured it out: because the balls are in a sense 'force fed' down the feed, the balls usually fall into the chamber and sit there without rolling out of the barrel due to the ball detent. We think that the force of the balls coming down pushed the first ball past the detent and another one would drop into the chamber before the next trigger pull, thus the 2 balls at a time resulting in breaks. Hmmmmm.....might have been a one off, a weak detent (it was used on a Dark Angel) or the HALO is just too damn powerful and fast!! LOL :D

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
Same thing with the warpfeed u have 2 have gud/new/resetted the anti-double ball 2 do more work/stonger 2 stop that effect.
Normally just change the wire nubbin/ball dent spring(u know wot i mean)a set it s its a bit closer 2 the ball,coverin/holdin just less than a quarter of the ball will definitely cure that problem & still wont/shouldnt break a ball.:)