Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Aggresive or Defensive??

Discussion in 'Gold Board' started by Burb, Jan 22, 2002.

1. Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK Comic Relief

Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK
    Message Count:
    Wookie mugging

They are amazing to watch! Until he gets shot by his own team!

The only time I ahve played really aggressively was a practice day, where it was so windy that noone hit me even when I ran half the lenght of the pitch to go and get some paint from a back guy, before I tried to mug someone!

That was fun

And lets face it, agressive is more fun than defensive :D

Richard

2. Al Woods GFH Trouble Maker

Al Woods
    Message Count:
    Let's face it, you can't EVER look good if you dig in and suck ass. Go for the jugular, tear it up, ripp ass, have a piece....etc....but the what you gotta remember is that aggression is absolutely useless unless you can control it. If you throw bodies at people left right and centre you are gonna lose bodies left right and centre, but, if you hold it inside and time your moves you will be much more explosive.

:D

3. SYTRAXZ Sytraxz Graphics inc.

SYTRAXZ
    Message Count:
    hmmmm a litrtle of both

i like to let them come to me sometimes but others i go to them

4. Drackir New Member

Drackir
    Message Count:
    100% Aggro all the way!!!! For each time you do it, you do it better. There ain't anything better than beating a team in less than a minute, and the audience loves it.
    To digg down and wait for the others might win you some games but you wont win any tournies.