Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

aim whilst running

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Yeah Mario has a good point there, if he's talking about what im thinking of (setting up cones to run to in different directions whilst shooting different ones) its a really good way of getting used to moving and shooting in every direction you would have to during a match situation, if thats not what he's talking about, ive made a new drill :p

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Ollz said:
get one the running machine like i do, tape a laser pen to ur gun and hey presto easy way to run and gun and cheap, learnt that from Ryan in the clan
i hope he's got a private running machine, just have a mental (very mental:rolleyes: ) Image of ryan down the local gym with his shocker.:D

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Magic_8ball said:
Yeah Mario has a good point there, if he's talking about what im thinking of (setting up cones to run to in different directions whilst shooting different ones) its a really good way of getting used to moving and shooting in every direction you would have to during a match situation, if thats not what he's talking about, ive made a new drill :p
correct. but you forgot switching hands as well.

Ryan(pb alexandria)

Clan Killer
Sep 5, 2004
Loch Lomond
Visit site
Bob said:
i hope he's got a private running machine, just have a mental (very mental:rolleyes: ) Image of ryan down the local gym with his shocker.:D

Yeh man I got one in my house. I found the best way to keep ur marker straight and true but still run at silly speeds is to keep on ur toes and run is very small steps.

Ill make a vid at some point. Looks silly but works like a dream.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Ryan(pb alexandria) said:
Yeh man I got one in my house. I found the best way to keep ur marker straight and true but still run at silly speeds is to keep on ur toes and run is very small steps.
You mean run like a balet dancing lady boy? ;)