Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

air bottle testing

mikey-d

Jul 7, 2009
manchester
Hi was just wondering if a dive shop are allowed to test paintball bottles. If not were is there a shop that does ner withington manchester thanks mike.

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
most dive shops will send bottles away to a company to test! whats wrong with hpac?

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Question, does your local dive shop sell paintball bottles or any other paintball products ?

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
My local dive shop will test bottles but I don't us them - companies like HPAC are cheaper
I go training at action park in Basildon and I've just had one of my bottles tested through them it cost £25.00 gave the bottle in on the Sunday and got it back on the Thursday. With it stamped and a test certificate Which I keep in my kit bag. Great service.

mikey-d

Jul 7, 2009
manchester
thanks for the advice guys and lumps no thay dont sell paintball stuff but thay do fill the bottles but thanks guys p.s
do you still have to test them if its a steel tank just that some one told me when i had a co2 tank years ago that you dont this bottle is a back up just incase by the way thanks mike

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
thanks for the advice guys and lumps no thay dont sell paintball stuff but thay do fill the bottles but thanks guys p.s
do you still have to test them if its a steel tank just that some one told me when i had a co2 tank years ago that you dont this bottle is a back up just incase by the way thanks mike
You cannot continue to use an expired bottle, fibre, aluminium, co2
With the price of aluminiums it can be cheaper to buy new then test (especially if you need to post it)

There is an exclusion for small diameter bottles. I've only seen details to back this up for CO2 in the US. It's been mentioned about 13ci air cylinders now that they are more commonly available here, but mine is marked that it will need testing