Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air Bottles and hoppers for an Ego 05

synergy

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2008
Bicester
thats the thing with paintballing there is always something new you want too upgrade too my advise is if your serious about playing long term get the best you can afford ego 08 and dye rotor and new 1.1 tank will cost around the £620 mark

also the first thing you should buy is a good mask if you haven't got one already that is cheap ones fog up easy if you cant see you cant play

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
100% with synergy there. I bought a mask for cheap that was not comfy which i now regret to have a little extra money to get a pulse and a slg. But then just kept finding ways to buy more kit like upgrading pants even though mine were perfect etc.

The morale of the story is have a nice comfy mask and a good loader rather than a uncomfy mask but a new super hopper.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
There's nothing wrong with Halos/reloaders

It'll generally keep up with whatever you shoot, especially if it's an 05 ego.

I got a reloader, and it's fantastic, I also have an egg 3 but have never used it so I can't really comment on that.

RobsonGTO

Feb 9, 2009
Lincoln, UK
thanks guys, got a good mask, managed to get an empire events one for £40, looked up all the reviews on it and was sold :D. Where can i get a bottle from for £60?

Ill see how i am with the ego 05 and prob move up, my mate it just starting out with me and hes gone for the 08 so i can have a blast on his to see how it handles ect..

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
Thanks for that advice synergy and paintballbandit, im looking to be playing twice a month to start off with and see how i go from there, 60 quid to get me started aint too bad...plus that dye rotor looks well cool, just abit out my price range at the moment getting started up an all :D.

u have a ego 05 dude its capable of firing 30bps no problem save ya sen sum walk ons an just buy a rotor then cnt be beatin they will feed 40+bps plus if u buy now then i cnt realy see you havin to buy another hopper in time to come!!

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Dude, if you just want to get out and play then any of the loaders that have been suggested are grand (though I'd steer clear of the eggs, they break too easily). Reloader B/B2 or Halo B/B2 are both grand, pulse feednecks tend to break, torques rinse batteries (but are awesome for the price), Vlocities are great if you get one with an aftermarket board in it (otherwise they rinse batteries), and of course Rotors are awesome. For you, I suggest a Reloader B or B2: cheapish, good loader that'll keep up with your marker. Air: you can either get a steelie (heavier, only hold 3000psi, but very cheap) or a fibre wrap (holds 4.5k psi, lighter, more expensive). In the long run, I would suggest a fibre-wrap, but if you're reeeaaaally broke, get a steelie and go play, then save up for a fibre wrap and you keep the steelie as a backup (fill-nipples get stuck, orings leak: back-ups are always useful)

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
get a rotor and 4500 bottle then you dont have to buy agen whateva u buy cheap u will have trouble selling!!
or save yourself £50/60 and get a reloader or vlocity.

and then a bottle with a fair amount of test in it because after a while the value of the bottle goes down due to a low test date etc

RobsonGTO

Feb 9, 2009
Lincoln, UK
Well ive now bought my mates vlocity as he saw the video of the dye and i think he wants to get one of them now, they are amazing! Where can i get the uprated board from?

Ill see if i can get a fiber wrap, but if not steel one will get me storted for now :D

Thanks for all the advice guys!