Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air Fill

RobSJ

Ronin
Jan 3, 2007
Richmond
www.facebook.com
Hey man, to be honest mate, the best thing to do is take you and your equipment down to the northern quarter where i think they are having a newbie day soon, sign up for that and just go have fun. It really doesnt matter that you are new to paintball, everyone will show you what to do and how to play, what you must bear in mind is that we all started somewhere. When i got into paintball i took myself and my shiny new stuff and went reballing and learnt from the guys there, did that then went to training with the lions, which was really quite intimidating, but they are a really nice bunch of people. They have shown me how to play tourney paintball, starting from scratch and then building up to more complex things. Mate no one is going to give you **** for being a noob, paintball isnt like that as a sport. As for filling your bottle i would wait until you go to NQ and fill it there. hope this helps in some way, best piece of advice throw yourself in the deep end and have fun.

Djazz

Mar 1, 2007
Manchester
Thanks for that mate. And i think you've nailed it there. It does feel quite intimidating as there are so many things to be aware of within the sport. I have done a shed load of reaading up on everything from workings of markers to safety etc but there is so much that cant be learned without just throwing yourself in. Its in my nature to want to do things the right way and be good at whatever it is im doing so I guess im being a little over cautious here.

I am well impressed with how friendly and helpful everyone on here has been. Ive been on forums where its all ego and attitude but so far havent seen any of that on here and every bit of help and advice offered has been really useful.

Many thanks as always

RobSJ

Ronin
Jan 3, 2007
Richmond
www.facebook.com
No worries mate, glad to be of help, as i said just throw yourself in and have some fun, to be honest, it took me 3weeks to even post on the lion forums as i was intimidated, but when i went to training the first time they were all really friendly and were really helpful. Paintballers in general arent about making ppl feel bad as they are new, if the sport was like that then no one would want to start playing. Also the northern quarter rocks and the guys up there are really cool and friendly, so yeah go have some fun mate and let us know how it goes, you never know maybe see you around at a tourney soon eh, take care pal

andyrik

Extreme ioner
gun shops, if there are any around in Manchester.
if your reall desperate to get a fill, theres a gun shop in Huddersfield next to the church that can fill you up for £3.
Probably not really worth the travelling money though
AnDy

ps. cya down at the NQ newbie day. Dont feel pressured by the fact your new. Most other people there are starters on the newbie days as well. The lads at NQ will teach you a hellovalot when your there. You'll improve your game alot just by going there

Djazz

Mar 1, 2007
Manchester
Actually have big connections in Huddersfield so it wouldnt be that much of a problems swingin over that way!! Thanks for the heads up and look forward to meetin a few peeps off here at the NQ.

x22

Super paintball Noob ! :D
Jun 27, 2006
Manchester
Do you know where middleton is?
Because if you do follow rochdale road and there is a scuba diving shop they will fill up your Air bottle for just £1

Djazz

Mar 1, 2007
Manchester
Mate that is unbelieveable!! My grandparents were from Middleton!! There is some weird **** afoot!! Many thanks for the shout tho. I'll definately get down there.