Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air fills

DannyVeti

Feb 22, 2009
Im just starting paintball in sunderland and theres a scuba shop in Shields at the the bottom of lizard lane, theres another one in tynemouth. Av also found a gun shop in Grey Street in newcastle that can do it. Theres a place called Open in sunderland town centre and I know they sell paintballs I think they might do gas but I havent been in in ages. IF you look for scuba shops you will most probz have to get an adapter off ebay or somewhere but I had this problem cos my guns still in the post and I didnt know where the hell I was going to get gas. If you go along to massive attack they give you free gas refills all day :) So in short, scuba shops, gun shop in grey street, maybe OPEN in town.

thanks, Dan.

P.S, theres a scuba place right at the start of ROKER PIER, try it out maybe, If you find anywhere reliable can you leave me a message cos I will go there, haha.

SJS

Karma Monkey Spunk?
Dec 7, 2008
North East, Sunderland
Open in town is pants mate,
I went in once and the lassy behind the counter started to blag about how great the Hanger 18 eros is. saying its the best marker on the market :p

God silly beggars.

Iv'e tryed all the scuba shops in sunderland. The one near halfords told me they could definatly fill it. Got there and the guy tryed to tell me my HPA tank was a CO2 tank?????

Im just starting paintball in sunderland and theres a scuba shop in Shields at the the bottom of lizard lane, theres another one in tynemouth. Av also found a gun shop in Grey Street in newcastle that can do it. Theres a place called Open in sunderland town centre and I know they sell paintballs I think they might do gas but I havent been in in ages. IF you look for scuba shops you will most probz have to get an adapter off ebay or somewhere but I had this problem cos my guns still in the post and I didnt know where the hell I was going to get gas. If you go along to massive attack they give you free gas refills all day :) So in short, scuba shops, gun shop in grey street, maybe OPEN in town.

thanks, Dan.