Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

air leak from seat under solenoid dm8

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
hi guys , i just got back from psp world cup to find that gremlins had been playing "lets blow tommys gun up, so he cant use it at his first so-manc tourney"

so ive stripped EVERYTHING down and re lubed and gone threw common stated in the manuals troubleshoots for this leak, yet air leaks form the rear of the solenoid(lube has been blown away, thus identifying location) ive inspected the rubber that seats the solenoid to the body, even flipped it, ive relubed the spool in the solenoid too, .................sooooooo,basicly ....HELP.....!

is there anyone to help at rich harris's tournament on sunday 2nd november..

regards
tommy"the gun"
so-manc

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
Its very rare for the solenoid to fail. It is more likely to be one of the following
-015 bolt sail o-ring
-any of the 020 sleeve o-rings on the top hat or cylinder (try replacing them all)
-Hyper3/LPR is set too high LPR is 4 turns stock setting, Hyper3 setting varies. Start off at 3 turns and try dry firing the marker, increase in 1/4 turn incriments until the marker cycles properly - this could go up to 5 1/2 turns.
-It pays to check the reg seats in both too, if either have a deeply seated ring in them, then they need replacing.

Ash

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
thank you, will do all suggested, and confirm fix.....p.s if you remember twas i who challenged you to the timed dismantle of the rotor the day before the cup,(uk ref), and of coarse you were well quick . blooming 10 seconds...! just a note, the so manc boys used there's yesterday and came out with the quote"best ever hopper ive used"

thanks ash, dye gear got us a first place yesterday..!

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
hi ash,

i have tried all suggested, yet im getting air from under neath the solenoid, (maybe the manifold is damaged and i cant see it)...

as we are supported by you guys...(so manc) how do i go about getting it to you ...?

tommy"the gun"webb