Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air or Co2, whats the difference?

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
With the exception of an ebay bargain (£25 for a .79 with 18 months til first test, bottle cover and inline on/off - that was a nervous first fill, it turned out fine apart from a small leak - hence Bod's very good suggestion about only buying from people you know) I would always buy a 0.8 steely, I don't play at a competative level and haven't played somewhere that offers a 4.5k psi fill in years.

Carbon bottles do give you an edge, but certainly for my situation that edge is not worth the 400% price difference.

leeabs94

Jan 15, 2015
Yes at that price you cant complain but as a new player that will probably end up upgrading anyway, its worth getting the 4.5k saves 30 pound in the long run.( well that's what I did anyway). Also if you do go to a different site / event they may have 4.5k fills

Reactions: Canon Fodder

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Having a 300bar 12L dive tank for DIY fills avoids that problem

Also helps stop me running out of air on my Automags mid game
Cheat - although I suppose you've an excuse with the mags, its less extreme than the lengths this blokes gone to to get 25 shots per 12 gram out of one:

http://www.baccipaintball.com/oldnews/ben-need4reebs-douglas-lvl-5-automag-pistol

@Tippmann Sam justpaintball has some on offer at £30 at the moment for a traditional flat back 0.8 aluminium, Rap4uk have some more rounded ones for about £50.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
is it better to get the pro 48ci or the pro 62ci
Ergonomics and balance are the key
Few people realy need size for extra capacity to get more shots.
Much better is making your gun sit naturally in your hand, cylinder tucked into your shoulder and you

Check this out for how to choose the right size for you:

The range of shapes and sizes is vast

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I would definately recommend the 68ci tank on the Etha. We shoot them as team markers, and they do use a lot of air. You won't get a very good shot count out of a 48ci tank at 3000psi. I'm pretty sure I only get around 800 shots out of the 68ci on mine in colder weather