Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air or CO2

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
most bottles are one or the other. some of the smart parts supplied one as far as i am aware are both. air fills depends on the site u play at. most people are not lucky enough to have them at their sites and buy a scucba tank to fill their paintball tank off.

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
CO2 bottle are for CO2 only
And Air bottles are for Air only.

You cant mix and match.
And whilst some sites dont yet offer Air fills, more and more are.
This is another advantage of a prefixed screw in air system. If you keep your CO2 bottle, its possible to use CO2 (once youve rechronied:rolleyes: ) if air isnt available.
Keeps your options open.

If you do want to, or have gone to air ALWAYS ask at a site BEFORE you go down if they supply air fills.
Last thing you want to do is turn up, and not be able to use your shiny baby

Reflex

Nov 24, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Visit site
Right, I've made up my Xmas list and it includes a JT Excellarator 5 or 6 not sure yet. Problem, I need an air system to go with it (Preferable for the Planet Eclipse site) but I don't have the foggest when it comes to air. I need something reliable but chepish, about £150 max. I'm not sure weather my sight has air yet so Co2 would be fine for my price range. Thanks for any help :)

chunk

Irish P.I.M.P
Mar 31, 2002
Ireland
Visit site
hey

tony has air up in the class
for £110
a jt 6.0 cost u wat 300 y not just buy a cheap cocker and get air
on that

:p just a thought :rolleyes:

jdog72685

Hardcore Impulse User
Nov 7, 2002
Jackson, Tennessee
Visit site
he's right, a standard cocker would be a much better investment than an excellerator. excelerators only cost as much as they do because of the hype about it being jt's first good tourney marker. I do believe it is jt's first marker ever. Am I right?