Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air System / Compressor

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
seems i can get a co2 bottle for 7.50 (the bog bottles used in boozers) or so that will fill my / co2 bottles quite cheap, can i still use a DOT bottle on a site as long as i fill it myself?

Chris :D

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
seems i can get a co2 bottle for 7.50 (the bog bottles used in boozers) or so that will fill my / co2 bottles quite cheap, can i still use a DOT bottle on a site as long as i fill it myself?

You may be able to legally fill the dot bottle yourself from a larger storage bottle, but will a site allow you to use a bottle that is not to uk standards. This would be an insurance nightmare.

vtsrobbo

Sep 10, 2007
TEESSIDE
www.myspace.com
i think im just going to say this outright so try not to be offended.

for the sake of £30 why try and cut corners etc, would you really want to be seen running about with a soda stream bottle hanging off your marker, do you really want a dodgy cheap bottle containing 3000psi next to your head?

just incase you dont realise how much 3000psi is ill try compare it for you,

i inflate my car tyres to 30ish psi. imagine a car tyre times 100 rammed into a small steel cylinder.

hhhmmm im starting to make no sense. i personally wouldnt want to play next to you or against you if you didnt have an approved and in date bottle and i hope any site wouldnt let you on with one not approved.

:)

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Don't use a pub bottle as basically put they run on dirty gas. You won't notice but your gun will as it disintegrates internally.:(

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Am going to buy 1 mate its all good dont worry about it lol a will probs get 1 at the weekend or somik like a said it was only coz it was a new toy to play with thats all, cheers tho