Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air System Question

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
This was gonna be my next question, but I was gonna find out if the gun will work on low pressure first.

Its a Custom Spyder AMG (not sure of exact details yet, its coming from a mate in the states next month)

also im guessing from what I said in one of my posts above that a maxflow wont work on spyders.

FUBAR

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Im pretty sure that with all spyders the lowest you can go is 750psi, and a 1.9 would be perfect for it. Im not sure what the maxflo will go up to, but i sure it can make 900psi.

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Originally posted by Philip
Im pretty sure that with all spyders the lowest you can go is 750psi, and a 1.9 would be perfect for it.
Why can you only go down to 750psi?
and why would a 1.9 be perfect? isnt that the biggest bottle you can get? and aren't they REALLY long? thats why at the start of this thread I was looking at the Dumpy bottle but its a DOT :mad:

FUBAR

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Originally posted by FUBAR

Why can you only go down to 750psi?
and why would a 1.9 be perfect? isnt that the biggest bottle you can get? and aren't they REALLY long? thats why at the start of this thread I was looking at the Dumpy bottle but its a DOT :mad:

FUBAR
They need 800 psi to operate, blow the hammer back ect....there is some low pressure things you can do to it, but its not much different.

1.9 is the biggest, but you get less shots off air than co2 and since spuders aren't the greatrest with air, you need all the shots you can get.

SirJinks

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Jun 21, 2002
Southampton
Visit site
Probably replying a bit late but DON'T use loctite on your threads! Just screw the reg on as hard as you can by hand, when its filled the pressure in the bottle makes it rock solid. I believe if you use loctite on the threads it can cause problems when re-testing your bottle (ie, it could cause a failure).

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Originally posted by SirJinks
Probably replying a bit late but DON'T use loctite on your threads! Just screw the reg on as hard as you can by hand, when its filled the pressure in the bottle makes it rock solid. I believe if you use loctite on the threads it can cause problems when re-testing your bottle (ie, it could cause a failure).
ooh thats bad! I can see why nobody would want that:eek:

Does anyone know if they do those Dumpy bottles as an HSE?

FUBAR