Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air System Question

Skeet

Platinum Member
Greetings.
Im guessing your gonna pay about £230 for your marker?
If thats the case, you dont want to be spending £300-£350 on an air system thats adjustable because you dont need to.

I have an RT Automag. When my govnair lets me down I might get an AA Melee. These are about 800-850 psi fixed output.

You can get HSE 1.1 round bottom Luxfer tank on one of these for about £165. The good thing is, that AGDE (Airgun Designs Europe) make them and their customer service is second to none, I was there today and John Sosta is a very helpful man.

Call Jackie or John on 01206 240 831.

The other good thing is that, with the screw in tanks, if you run out of air you can just bung a 20oz co2 on and off you go.
If you get a flatline(very good, but not necessary) or max flow you cant do that, as the reg is fitted to the gun and doesnt use a bottom line ASA.

Hope this helps.
Gaz

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
yeah your right, will give me more money to spend going ballin' then too :D

I was looking at the AA Melees & the Pure Energy ones. I'de quite like an 88ci bottle and im not sure whether or not its worth getting a 4500psi one or just going with a 3000psi as I think places dont tend to have 4500psi filling capability. (Future Proofing ya know)

FUBAR

Skeet

Platinum Member
Sounds a bit steep man!
If you buy a 4500 system, you will need a 300 bar dive tank, which you will almost certainly have to buy new as people dont sell them and divers dont use them. Thats gonna be well over £200 with a fill station.

Like I said call Jackie at AGD and look to getting a melee. They do 4500 bottles, if you wanted one, which you could then put on a better system eg.Flatline later on.

Flat bottomed bottles are cheaper than round ones and sit in your shoulder better (some say).
Cheers
Gaz

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
Sounds a bit steep man!
If you buy a 4500 system, you will need a 300 bar dive tank, which you will almost certainly have to buy new as people dont sell them and divers dont use them. Thats gonna be well over £200 with a fill station.
Just one question, if I only need to fill the bottle when I go to sites to play why do I need a dive tank & fill station?

I think (correct me if im wrong) all I need for the paintball I want to play now is a 3000psi bottle (or 4500psi but not really necessary right now) and a preset, screw in regulator like the melee or pure energy ones come with.

I also really want a Fibre Wrap one because they are so much lighter than steel ones.

FUBAR