Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

air systems 4sale and stuff uk

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
hi got 2 rare splashed armaggedon 4500psi adjustible system complete with 1.5 0r 1.1 cavlar bottles want £150 each.also got pmi 4500 system £100 .also if u still on co2 got 20 oz bottle with anti liquid and bottom line £20 .also got large kit bag used twise holds 3 guns and all kit £60ono. new red v-force mask never used £30 and loads of dye pots gun socks etc cheep. want 05 or 06 ego with datao board will trade armaggedon air system + cash if someone interested if need 2 see any above mentioned u can email me or ask 4 clarkie team dyehard :rolleyes:

mike_measures

live forever
Jul 1, 2006
lol mate with your post count
you will first need to prove you have the items ie photo with your user name next to it
not saying that your trying to scam any one just people need to know if you get me

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
Hi, today i would like to sell you some of my fine products. What i have is:

2 rare splashed armaggedon 4500psi adjustable system complete with 1.5 0r 1.1 kevlar bottles; I am after £150 each.
A pmi 4500 system £100
For those requiring co2 i have a 20 oz bottle with anti-siphon tube installed and bottom line for £20 .
I also have a large kit bag used twice which holds 3 guns and all of my kit £60ono.
A new red v-force mask never used for £30 and loads of dye pots gun, socks and other mixed regalia for cheap.

What i want is an 05 or 06 ego with Tadao board will trade armaggedon air system + cash if someone is interested if you need 2 see any of the above mentioned you can email me or ask for clarkie from team dyehard :rolleyes:

dude i'm pretty sure you mean Kevlar - i edited the above for you by the way :) (i have english lit as resit tomorrow - this is my revision :rolleyes:)

EDIT - one more thing quickly; can you splash annodise kevlar (if that's what you mean)... oh and that's rhettorical - you can't annodise kevlar, so please post pics, i'm interested now! (to see them not to buy them...)