Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air Tank Placement

SteveC004

Awesome User
Feb 26, 2011
Hey guys,
Is the best place for the canister by your armpit? its the most comfortable position I've found but am open to alternatives

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Up by the neck, on top of the shoulder, is where it's at. See if you can wrap your fingers around the barrel as well, like a claw, you'll look pimp.
;)

Just go with what's comfortable for you, no point going for something that's counter-intuitive for the sake of it
:)

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Up by the neck, on top of the shoulder, is where it's at. See if you can wrap your fingers around the barrel as well, like a claw, you'll look pimp.
;)

Just go with what's comfortable for you, no point going for something that's counter-intuitive for the sake of it
:)
lolol i'm loving the image i have in my head right now... guess what i'm trying tomorrow ;)

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
i remember bolter demonstrating an admirable "shoulder + claw" technique at f5s, with your victory i think lumpage, that was a beautiful thing

But in all seriousness just youtube a Konstantin federov youtube vid, and copy everything he does, especially shooting people out whilst diving down the snake, that ****s cool

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Did someone mention "drop forward"?

I have a few. Just waiting for them to come back into fashion. Like disco.

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
bloody 'll spangley, you got like extra long arms? lol!! :D

generally going for the aggtastic retrodropforwardmissilelauncher-look might not do you much good.... :p

serious answer is go for what's comfortable. as long as it is giving you a tight low profile then it's doing the job.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
If retro fashion is making a comeback i carnt see why retro ballin gear doesnt, have me an old style chronic jersey here may just have to wear it :D