Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air To Gat Things....(macroline? something Like That?)

Aphex

formerly 'S!ck'
Jan 14, 2007
Harrow, London
www.kaosslighting.co.uk
Hey

Im Looking for (ok ill try and exsplan what i mean :confused: )

the bit that connects the Air Tank to the Gat (Angel Speed 04 in my Case...)

All I know is it runs from under the handle to the forgrip and feeds the gun air..

Here's a little something i did in paint to try and help you understand me :)

Gun with-out

Gun With....Drawn In Red Pen (green thing is the Air)

Any help would be great need ASAP

thanks

Tom

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
well it'll be a macro line you'll need, and from the picture there is no OOPs (on/off purge system) either, so you'll need one of them too.

-james

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
well depends on what makes you go for, and what condition, but for a OOP's anywhere from £10-£25, and with macro line, well not really sure, ballers are always in need for it, but if you go to sup air events, its readily availible, your best bet would be to give LiPs a ring tomorrow, and see what they have.

-james

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Dude, you need a little bit more than the macroline here! The marcoline is the high pressure hose bit, you also need an ASA (air system adaptor), preferably an on/off purge (OOPs) type. These either screw direct to the bottom of grip frame, or to a 'rail' which goes between the two and allows a little adjustment back and forth.

Try giving LiPS a call 01707 325007, they usually carry Custom Products and have the new Angel (as on the A1) on/off with a rail for what I thought was a very good price (including the hose fitting on the end).

Hope that helps.

:)

Aphex

formerly 'S!ck'
Jan 14, 2007
Harrow, London
www.kaosslighting.co.uk
well depends on what makes you go for, and what condition, but for a OOP's anywhere from £10-£25, and with macro line, well not really sure, ballers are always in need for it, but if you go to sup air events, its readily availible, your best bet would be to give LiPs a ring tomorrow, and see what they have.

-james
Alright i may just do that...thanks for your help

Tom

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
But I don't think you need an OOPS if you buy a bottle with an angel air reg. You'll need a bottle that gives a low pressure output anyway because the 04 is a low pressure gun.

What you need really depends on what bottle you have got.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
In response to your pm, as the others have said, you'll need a length of macroline, an asa (oops) or adjustable reg. If you buy a preset air system, as most of us use, you'll just need the asa (oops) and the macroline.
Unfortunately i haven't got an asa (oops).