Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air Training should it be a prerequisite before you are allowed to self fill.

Question, Should everyone who wants to use HPA do a basic free safety course

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theozmeister

Buzzing Up North
Dec 4, 2005
Manchester
Visit site
having seen some complete amatures at walk on fields filling up not only HPA but co2 bottles as well, i think every one should have to undertake a mandatory training course before being allowed to fill a bottle up, the risks otherwise are just to great to even comprehend. all we need is some one getting killed by a bottle going boom and there we go, paintball in the news for all the wrong reasons!

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Well with the support of over 80% of all the voters I will make sure that basic air safety training will be available at all PA events.
It is up to other events if they wish to follow suit, I suspect and hope they will.
I will offer it as a encouraged voluntary service this season but I think it will become compulsory nationwide next year.

Russ

Sep 11, 2006
G-TOWN
what?

1. attach bottle 2. pull leaver 3. let go of leaver 4. remove bottle training done. ok sum people are idiots and atach a 3000 bottle 2 a 45000 fill rig. there are idiots everywhere no matter what you do air training isnt gonna stop mistakes happening

Skeet

Platinum Member
1. attach bottle 2. pull leaver 3. let go of leaver 4. remove bottle training done. ok sum people are idiots and atach a 3000 bottle 2 a 45000 fill rig. there are idiots everywhere no matter what you do air training isnt gonna stop mistakes happening
Paintball.

1. Run.
2. Shoot Gun.
3. Try and hit "Bad Guyz"
4. Game over, training done.

There are idiots everywhere, no matter what you do...

Telling people not to drink and drive, isn't going to stop your girlfriend getting splattered onto a wall outside a nightclub, but it will help reduce the chance of it happening.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Paintball.

1. Run.
2. Shoot Gun.
3. Try and hit "Bad Guyz"
4. Game over, training done.

There are idiots everywhere, no matter what you do...

Telling people not to drink and drive, isn't going to stop your girlfriend getting splattered onto a wall outside a nightclub, but it will help reduce the chance of it happening.
In Hoggies case - no matter how much training you give him, he'll never be any good :D:D:D:D

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
just thought i`d add a newbies POV. i`ve not been to a walk on yet, only punter days.
and i wouldnt even think about trying to fill my bottle without being shown and told how to by someone who actually knows what they are doing. i like my face the way it is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.