Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Air?

tm167

Sleep when your dead
May 5, 2002
Worcester/exeter uni
This might be a really dumb question but how do i put a marker onto air. I am on co2 at the moment with a bottom line fitted and have a gen x reg as a fore grip. What else do i need to put my marker onto air. Sorry if its a dumb thing to ask but hey.
If it makes any difference then my gun is a 2000 autococker which i have tricked out a bit

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
Basically the best way to get on air is to by a screw-in air system, like a nitroduck or centreflag. This will just screw into the bottom line where your CO2 used to be. These will be pre-set to either 800psi or around 450psi, you'll require an 800psi one to make sure your cocker works properly. These are relatively cheap.

Based on my knowledge of mags (limited) you may have to replace all the orings within your cocker, because the CO2 will cause them to have degraded and swelled. Just get a o-ring kit and spend some time on that.

You may want to get a mounted system, simple replaces all your bottom line on the grip with a regulator and bottle.

pirahna_punk

im gettin better really
Mar 19, 2002
Kentucky
www.geocities.com
compressed air is expensive as poo. but i hear it works a lot better. personally im not ready to make the jump lol but you might. the thing id give you advice on is to shop around because some people sell the exact same tank for 40 bucks more than the other people so just look around.