The Home Of European Paintball

Airball in Scotland?

StubbsPKS

Din Eidyn
Sep 21, 2011
Edinburgh
www.DinEidynPaintball.com
Hey guys,

I've been looking around for a Sup'Air field in Scotland for quite some time now, and I've been pretty much unsuccessful. It seems all the fields that did exist have closed.

We've just started up a team based in Edinburgh, and most of the guys haven't played tournament ball before, so finding some proper bunkers to get them some experience would be good. We actually own a half field of bunekrs, but we just have no place to inflate them :(

If anyone has any suggestions for either an air field or a place we might be able to rent every once in awhile to set up our practice field, drop me a PM.

Cheers guys!

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
hi buddy i use to have a training centre in essex all i did was trawl round the farms in my area asking the farmers if i could rent a part of a field, i was lucky i found a farmer who wanted to help he even put up poles for us to hang the netting from, only word of warning is the council closed the venue about three years later so if you do try this, dont put a lot of money into it at first, helpfull tip look through yellow pages first for farms contact them first saves you time and money driving round, also make sure you put together a rental package for the farmer so he knows he will make a little money from that land, if you want any advice call me on 07968120424, ps if you want any second hand bunkers i have some for sale.
cheers and good luck
all the best,
yorkie

StubbsPKS

Din Eidyn
Sep 21, 2011
Edinburgh
hi buddy i use to have a training centre in essex all i did was trawl round the farms in my area asking the farmers if i could rent a part of a field, i was lucky i found a farmer who wanted to help he even put up poles for us to hang the netting from, only word of warning is the council closed the venue about three years later so if you do try this, dont put a lot of money into it at first, helpfull tip look through yellow pages first for farms contact them first saves you time and money driving round, also make sure you put together a rental package for the farmer so he knows he will make a little money from that land, if you want any advice call me on 07968120424, ps if you want any second hand bunkers i have some for sale.
cheers and good luck
all the best,
yorkie
Yea, we have a couple guys who live near farms and that's what we're looking into at the moment for a temporary set up, but we'll see.

Reactions: Embed

spc632

Sep 1, 2008
hi m8
check out evolution they are a carlisle team and train on a regular base near gretna green.... i know this may be a bit far but they have a full MS field............... reblion at falkirk are looking into getting a tournie filed soon so have a word with them you never know they may be able to help,........ could try prozone down near annan as i know they have a load of room that they may be able to let you use still a bit of a trek.... but that would be great for me lol...... or has robin at U,P.E not got room in the indoor arena that you may be able to use.....

on a diff note if you do find some where let me know as i will be happy to come over and train with you all...

StubbsPKS

Din Eidyn
Sep 21, 2011
Edinburgh
Robin has his field all set up, and he let's us set up the air bunkers for training but it is in the lanes of his tire bunkers so we can't set up a whole field.

Falkirk should have theirs up soon as well.

Send me a pm and we'll swap numbers for training. It is looking like we will be doing tuesdays, but I'll let ya know if ur interested. Where are you based?

..A.Kaye..

Aberdeen Fusion
Oct 4, 2011
Aberdeen
Hey Stubbs, I play for Aberdeen Fusion, not too far away from yourslef :D We will (hopefully) within the next few months will have a sup air field up and running at Battle Grounds Aberdeen, so if you are still looking for a place to train in the next few months drop me a message ;) There should be a few more fields being set up around Scotland, with the reforamtion of East Cost NV and Clan :)