Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AirSoft

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'm completely anti-gun, but I love paintball, i wouldn't pee on a replica weapon and think they should be outlawed outside of military training. You're average tournament marker looks nothing like a gun, you aren't pretending to kill anyone. Think about it, we spend all thet time pushing the term MARKER then someone releases a replica GUN, I'm sorry, but no-one is going to phone the police if they see me unpacking my Aurora shocker in the garage. As for improving the image of the sport, I think releasing all markers in vivid colours is a step in the right direction. no more basic black rec-ball jobs.
As for war-re-enactment and the like, paintball is worthless, a marker doesn't function anything like a firearm e.g. even a 9mm pistol will outrange and out aim any marker, but on the other hand how many weapons of comparable size and weight have a 160 round capacity?

your mom

wears army boots
oooh, touchy! what's with everyone around here? so what, a bunch of prats want to play with replicas. every boy played with toy guns when he was younger, i know i used to pretended everyday objects were guns, too, until i started to get toy guns. get over it. you lot sound like a bunch of old grannies. i dunno what else to say right now.

Milk_Man_Dan

Oct 30, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by your mom
paintball is expensive enough witnout another, newer, even more expensive game coming out that is almost the same. who makes googles and masks that can take that? no-one. it's just a big bad idea. anyway, back to paintball.
hmmm allot of posts since i last visited ay?actually an airsoft pellet is ONE SIXTEENTH the price of a paintball. this means that with one paintball, i could have SIXTEEN airsoft pellets

Cassidy James

Kamakazi Runner
Dec 15, 2002
Redding, CA
www.newgrounds.com
A little long ago, but I wanted to drag it up...

I might be thinking of something increadibly different, or i might be right on target(no pun intended). Maybe in UK it is harder to get, but i can easily go out to the store right now and get a box of 25 12 grams. As a matter-o-fact, i have a box sitting in my room right now, and i also have some friends who use them(he has a pump gun, and a 45 round hopper, so it all in all the gun is pretty small).
I live in the US too. I don't know exactly where you live, but around here the only place you can buy 12 grams is at Wallmart, and I don't even shop there for normal things, let alone paintball. Anyway, even if I did, they only have about 3 12 grams there, and back in the day when we actually did use them, we didn't leave them lieing around. 12 grams are very easy to keep track of and pick up, unlike as if I were to go pick up every shell fired all day.