Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AirSoft

Little Jon

Banned
May 1, 2002
Planet X
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
airsoft is kinda like paintballing but nowhere near as good.
the guns use a heavy spring like markers except no gas and u have to cock them each time unless you buy mini electric guns which use a solenoid type thing. u can buy big electric guns for lie £300. they fire 6mm plastic ball bearings. they go at about 250 fps and they dont hurt at all:( i used to play it but then discovered paintball...thank god

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Well my team mate has only ever had electronic airsoft guns, they were all electric and you do not have to cok them yourself. His PSG-1 was chronod at 510FPS, then thee is the full auto ones which shoot about 400 shots a minute or more.

Little Jon

Banned
May 1, 2002
Planet X
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
yep.....thats one of the very expensive ones, looking at something around £400 or more for that, and it has to shoot that speed cos it is designed to be a sniper rifle, and when shot out of guns the bbs used to go down after about 15 metres, then they invented hop up which puts back spin on the ball and it actually jumps up in the air, like the tippy flatline barrel

Hobbes88

Banned
Aug 6, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Philip
Well my team mate has only ever had electronic airsoft guns, they were all electric and you do not have to cok them yourself. His PSG-1 was chronod at 510FPS, then thee is the full auto ones which shoot about 400 shots a minute or more.
the uzi shoots something like sixteen hundred shots a minute

ez-rhino

Free the Bracknell 7
Oct 14, 2002
Berkshire, UK
I like airsoft, when we used to play walk on at Hot Shots in Newbury there were airsofters there as well and they said they'd like to play against us.

We won!

Now lets get back to talking about paintball

Brrrrrriiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnntt!

Da Freak

Oct 1, 2002
ENGLAND. NW
Visit site
STOP TALKING ABOUT AIRSOFT

Ok, i dont care how how many fps or how many bb's an airsoft gun shoots. Face facts that people who cant hack pain prefare airsoft. 'girlie wimps'

At the end of the day paintball is far better and if you dont think so then PLEASE GO AWAY THIS IS A PAINTBALL FORM, OK!!!!

oh, and i'd like to see someone try to load 1600! bb's in to an airsoft uzi in a miniute.

And that isn't that impressive coz the E-MAG could theoretically shoot 1200 bpm. so there...

paintball:)

airsoft:mad: