Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ait bottle hand pump

Vwcampervanmarkuk

Apr 13, 2020
Midlands, UK
Hi, if I was looking into a manual air pump to fill/top up my air bottle, what I'd the name/type of connector it has to have to connect to my bottle. I am aware also that it will take a long time and effort to fill with one of these things :)

Vwcampervanmarkuk

Apr 13, 2020
Midlands, UK

try that buddy
Yes, I have found them ok but don't know if pcp guns have the same connectors as paintball bottles for filling air.

That one says:
"Fits any brand of PCP gun with a male Foster quick-disconnect on its reservoir"

Is that what we have on paintball air bottles?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Yes, I have found them ok but don't know if pcp guns have the same connectors as paintball bottles for filling air.

That one says:
"Fits any brand of PCP gun with a male Foster quick-disconnect on its reservoir"

Is that what we have on paintball air bottles?
Yes, the Foster quick disconnect is the same as the paintball fill nipple.

Look for a stirrup with a filter system

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
A friend got one of thoose !
It works but for example a 13ci 3000psi tank, Needs ca. 100 pump Actions, in a not healthy ergonomic Position for your back, also breaks needed cause the pump is getting pretty warm after a couple of pump strokes.

May if a YONG HENG Air Pump is in your Budget (cost ca. 250€) it would be much more comfortable:

A 68ci 4500psi may takes 1000 times to fill !?!?!?

;)

Vwcampervanmarkuk

Apr 13, 2020
Midlands, UK
A friend got one of thoose !
It works but for example a 13ci 3000psi tank, Needs ca. 100 pump Actions, in a not healthy ergonomic Position for your back, also breaks needed cause the pump is getting pretty warm after a couple of pump strokes.

May if a YONG HENG Air Pump is in your Budget (cost ca. 250€) it would be much more comfortable:

A 68ci 4500psi may takes 1000 times to fill !?!?!?

;)
Yeah, to be fair I will struggle to justify the £150 for the hand pump. I saw a vid saying around 700 pumps and 3 hours with breaks due to heat to fill from empty. The cheap compressors are far more practical but realistically further out of my price range right now. Am looking now to getting tipx pistol that I can get my fix from with co2 cartridges till can get bottle filled from scuba shop or a site :)

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Yeah, to be fair I will struggle to justify the £150 for the hand pump. I saw a vid saying around 700 pumps and 3 hours with breaks due to heat to fill from empty. The cheap compressors are far more practical but realistically further out of my price range right now. Am looking now to getting tipx pistol that I can get my fix from with co2 cartridges till can get bottle filled from scuba shop or a site :)
The cheap compressors aren't that practical either and can be dangerous, they're intended for filling small capacity air rifle bottles so run for short periods of time, to fill a much larger paintball bottle means they have to run much longer and therefore produce much more heat, and if they don't have a proper oil separation filter ( which has to be maintained and ganged regularly ) you could end up with an exploding bottle.

Vwcampervanmarkuk

Apr 13, 2020
Midlands, UK
The cheap compressors aren't that practical either and can be dangerous, they're intended for filling small capacity air rifle bottles so run for short periods of time, to fill a much larger paintball bottle means they have to run much longer and therefore produce much more heat, and if they don't have a proper oil separation filter ( which has to be maintained and ganged regularly ) you could end up with an exploding bottle.
True, there isn't really any perfect cheap solution except to wait I suppose ..