Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

alias settings

fatbeerboy

george jung is my idol
Nov 17, 2003
moo moo land
Visit site
what settings are people running on there alias/naughty dogs timmys? i have just got one and it seems to chop even with a revvy on top!! it is ok shooting slow but these gats were made for speed! please help as i need to raise my paint bill!!

fatbeerboy

george jung is my idol
Nov 17, 2003
moo moo land
Visit site
yes i use halo's, egg's the lot i was just trying the revvy so as to see if it was because of the force feed pressure on the detents. please ask your m8 though

Simes65

Definately:

Delay (if it works for the Assassins its got to be good enough)
Dwel - as already given
BIP - .5
Bolt - 10 or 15
Deb - if you're playing Millenniums you will need to increase it.
MBounce (on the new boards) - 2 to 3 (ask Beaker) will off set the Deb setting which can be lowered.

One other thing - buy a techna trigger - I used my Scythe 2 at Toulouse - it was just awesome - they do make a difference and I'm not harping on about BPS.

Check out: http://www.technatrigger.com/

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by Simes65
Definately:

Delay (if it works for the Assassins its got to be good enough)
Dwel - as already given
BIP - .5
Bolt - 10 or 15
Deb - if you're playing Millenniums you will need to increase it.
MBounce (on the new boards) - 2 to 3 (ask Beaker) will off set the Deb setting which can be lowered.

One other thing - buy a techna trigger - I used my Scythe 2 at Toulouse - it was just awesome - they do make a difference and I'm not harping on about BPS.

Check out: http://www.technatrigger.com/
Settings I use:

Forced - I went back as it helped prevent a bit of bounce, especially on single pulls and wasn't any slower in strings for me
Dwell - 8.0 is standard, I run 8.5 and it just tightens up the chrono readings
BIP - .5
Bolt - 15 although never changed it so I think thats stock
DBounce - 2
MBounce - 5

I run with my debounce down and Mbounce up, that has been a lot better for me preventing problems with chrono judges. Mines been set like that since March for tournaments and never been called on it.

Don't set the trigger point too close to the either end of the pull either, thats often a major cause for the "effectively FA" timmies

As for getting Alias' to rip, I prefer the CP triggers to the Techna although that is purely personal preference, as the Techna's are lovely pieces of kit and quality too, but I just prefer the angles on the CP ones.

pb-afroman

Make sure that you're in forced mode first, then check and make sure your bolt position is good in relation to the feedtube. Finally, I would raise the BIP to 2-3.0 because the lack of pressure on the balls in a revy may be allowing them to bounce around a bit inside of the breach. When you get shooting fast they don't have time to settle and may be chopping. If it turns out to be your ball detents that are shot, some spyder detents should do the trick, and you can always super glue a small oring into the ball detent hole and then the detent onto that in order to get it to stick out further into the breach.