Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

all about finger & the Trigger

JamesJDdavis

Jul 12, 2008
"Lesbianism" is an ancient martial art practiced by the deadly but highly attractive nuns of the greek island Lesbos. Known first and foremostly for their amazing kebabs, feta cheese, and consuming enough Olive oil to kill a small goat, these nuns are also famous for their incredible fighting abilities, often spending hours at a time perfecting and utilising individual manoeuvres .......
Visit www.ilovelesbianism.com for further information on this unique fighting style.

Russ512M

Nov 16, 2008
15bps is very very fast. I think the human limit is 17bps at a push. Im not doubting you, but I would love to see video proof of your 15bps :) in true semi.
Are you sure?

I might sound a total idiot - but with eyes off on my DM8 the ROF is capped at 20BPS and I can hit that a peice of pi$$.

I can post a video if you want.

I'm not trying to brag or anything - just I thought it was quite a common thing to be able to do.

Cheers.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Are you sure?

I might sound a total idiot - but with eyes off on my DM8 the ROF is capped at 20BPS and I can hit that a peice of pi$$.

I can post a video if you want.

I'm not trying to brag or anything - just I thought it was quite a common thing to be able to do.

Cheers.
I have no idea whether thats possible or not but the average bps that most people achieve consistantly is 11-12