The Home Of European Paintball

All Change in the Hot Seat at Gi …..

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Next Clue to hopefully win 50 quid :-

'Firstly seen sitting next to a confused rodent belonging to Becks' …..

I think that anybody who likes cryptic crosswords will have a pretty good chance of solving this.

PS One slight technical proviso - if someone should actually solve this riddle - the 50 quid will be paid out on the 4-5th September.
I didn't want people to think I was holding anything back should they solve the riddles.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Is it a third eye? Or GI's new triangular paintballs?
Well Johnathan, to answer your first question, ‘no’ comes to mind.

As for your second?
Nothing to do with Gi unless someone jumped through a wormhole - Gi wasn’t even around when that pic was taken - Gi was but a twinkle in Richmond’s eye back then.

However, ‘triangular paintballs’ is an obvious oxymoron but at least you’ve identified a component that’s integral to what he was drawing albeit half right.

I’m surprised nobody’s managed to make inroads to the answer after reading the cryptic clue.

The answer has nothing to do with paintball by the way.
It certainly has more to do with a subject that should never be discussed over a pint.
Come to think of it, you should never discuss this with anybody whose iQ doesn’t venture too far away from their shoe size.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Spike, as much as I'd like to award the prize tonight [I just lied] I'm afraid the all seeing eye isn't the right answer.
As for whether it's close or not?
Not really no, in an oblique way I suppose it might be but you need to think about the pictorial geometry of 2 x 180.

And I will add one word for your 'clue for today' and that is:- 'Superimposition' …...

Without actually coming right out and naming the frikkin thing I can't really go much further than that.
But maybe I'll think of something else I can say to give you an idea of what it may be.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Here is today's clue in a somewhat desperate attempt to give my money away:-

Hmmnn, let me think - an anagram? - Nah, someone will easily get that, probably Johnathan, and I ain't having that !

OK, this will probably be the one that provokes the right answer but here goes anyway [bye-bye my hard-earned fifty quid :cry: ]

'Mr Beckham's Helium generator'

Shiiiiiiit, I might as well have just written the answer out ................

By the way, I've decided to hold a £50 P8ntballer.com competition every month with the proviso that previous winners can't enter future competitions.

However, I retain the right to cancel any competition if I'm skint that month.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
The 50 quid is safe - Answer = The Star of David .......

Billy was drawing the symbol on my forehead in the vain hope he'd convert me to Judaism but alas I experienced no epiphany and remain a firm agnostic.

Reactions: Spikerz