Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

ALL DONE..............

Discussion in 'Leezos Auction' started by Dusty, Aug 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dusty Don't run, you'll only die tired....

Dusty
    Message Count:
    Ok guys, all good things must come to an end. I'm closing the paypal account for donations TONIGHT at 9pm.

Anyone who feels like donating is welcome to do so up until 9pm, after that I'm changing the name of the fund to "Dusty's retirement fund", which you are also all very welcome to donate to.

We have raised £7925, £7500 of which has gone to Lee's family already and the rest will remain in the account until closer to Christmas when we will use it to buy the kids something from Santa.

Thanks once again to everyone who donated be it time, money, items for auction or whatever, fantastic job all round and it has made a real difference to a real family.

2. 3AJ12 #3

3AJ12
    Message Count:
    And ovcourse a huge thanks to Dusty and all the other mods and people that made the auction happen! I wish Dusty's retirement fund and more so Lee's family well.

Dusty likes this.
  3. admin Administrator

admin
    Message Count:
    And the final word, the whole aution forum will be moved to gold board, to ever more preserve the outstanding generosity and kindness of the Paintballing community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.