Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

all female teams?

ThunderCat

Stormin'
May 28, 2003
Nottingham
www.lincolnstorm.co.uk
Before I start, I haven't read every post so excuse me if I repeat somene elses post.

The thing with Gillie getting annoyed about the special treatment: She's damn right to!
I've also seen refs say "he's only a kid" and put someone back in when he walked after a bounce. That's wrong too, if he's a kid he's at least twice as hard to hit!!

On the all girls team thing: I think nowadays it could give the impression that the girls are not good enough to get into a mixed team so they play with other girls. (THIS IS NOT MY OPINION!!) I've played against Sad FA and some mixed teams and had rachael from the ?chameleons? guest for us (sorry Rachael if I've forgotten which team you normally play for) and there is no discernable difference in playing ability. This game doesn't rely heavily on the aspects that make the genders different.

psycho

Baggin ain't easy!
Apr 2, 2003
Stoneys Basement
yEAH, THERE WAS AN ALL GIRLS TEAM AT THE INDOOR!!! STILL NEED MORE CHICS WITH GUNS THOUGH!!! LOADS OF EM, HUNDREDS OF EM, COME ON!!!:p

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
There was indeed an all female team. Team Ladylike, bloody nice girls. Talking to them the style of play in germany is different to the UK, hence the initial lack of success- however these girls had determination and i'm sure they got the skills too. Reckon on their own turf they'd woop some ass.

All girl teams, all boy teams , mixed teams who gives a rats arse lets all hit the field and play some ball- give anyone the skills and techniques and they'll shoot anyones arse out.

A.B

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
exactly what a.b. said

what i will say is exactly what ab has said if the team,part of the team or just one member of the team is female it don't matter.

what matters is that that team has the mad skills to kick ass and the technique and planning to keep on kiccking ass.

so no it don't matter at all.

just my 2 bobs worth.

regards:D :D :D

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Course there's novalty value, sex sells simple as!
Not taking anything away from FLC but do you think they've got the level of sponsorship they have purely because of their skill or because they are an all girl team?

Sex sells, sex and violence more so!

Paul
:)

little sister

Feb 10, 2004
stuttgart, germany
www.syndicatz.com
i haven't played in a men team yet, but my girls told me, that you need to be twice as good as the guys to get to play on a tourney...
on the other side, it's different to be an all girls team, because the people treat you different... kind off...

you have the people who think it's great, that there is a girls team and it's fun to play against them
and on the other hand you have the people who hate it, that there's a girls team, and it's not fun at all to play...

it doesn't matter if we win our loose... but you know, that there can be a difference between the games...

do you actually get the point of what i am saying???:confused:

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Try using the female characteristics to your advantage... the 6E Chicks used to HUG the opposition before a game... was really funny...all those psyched up guys not really knowing how to react when we flung ourselves at them! lol!! Never stopped them mugging our a55es tho ;)