The Home Of European Paintball

all female teams?

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by L J
hmmmm wether to insert a witty/possibly slightly sick comment here....:)
L J

insert all you want, it can only lead to you getting banned.......

Now who wants to see that........;)

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by stongle
L J

insert all you want, it can only lead to you getting banned.......

Now who wants to see that........;)
you cant ban me muahahaha (please dont sir:( )

well rachel is an integral part of our team, like all the other players, and she adds some versatility to the team aswell

what ever way i put this next sentence, it cant come out well..

i have never heard rachel squeal...

:( :( :(

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
look at it this way guys, one of the best players in the country is female. And she will snap shoot out 99.9% of players in the UK, and im willing to put a whole loada money no that.

And if there were 7 of her on a team....they would be one of the best teams in the country.......so.....nerrr:p

Sammi rules:cool:

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
Originally posted by Gups
i don't consider whether my paint lands on male or female. I wonder if the guys on here feel the same way?
I think I used to a few years ago - one event in particular at Temple I was really happy with a mugging on a particular game until said player took off her googles and had a giant welt on the neck - I felt awful!

But then getting shot in the nether region by a former girlfreind soon sorted that nicety out! (you know who you are :rolleyes: ):D

Originally posted by Stongle
I hope the cauliflower ears healed up nicely.
Mine haven't Glen! Still at least Rachael was on the opposition at the time hey! :rolleyes:

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
Originally posted by Chris - Nexus Eclipse
Sammi rules:cool:
Yup! Ow! :rolleyes:
Sammi and I started paintball about the same time (in fact the same day?) She is by far (like a 100 million billion fold) better than me. Why? Practice.

An all girl team could, in theory, take on the likes of Nexus, Dynasty whoever - but - at present there is no all girl team with the commitment that these teams have (IMO).

As Robbo says - you could take almost any novice player at turn them into a Pro within a year - a'la SammiT!

little sister

Feb 10, 2004
stuttgart, germany
www.syndicatz.com
like rachel said, it's really hard to get at least 7 players on a permanent pratice...
we have 7 girls on our rooster right now... so that's not a lot if you play 5 men tournaments... (any girls here from germany who want to play in a girls team???;)

and if you have more than one girl on the same team, you usually have problems with gossip! (luckily we are a bunch of "good" girls and get along very well)

@sammi & rachel, do you wanna play in a german girls team???:D

Sammi T - Nexus Eclipse

Woman of Nexus
Jul 13, 2001
Visit site
Thanks for the vote of confidence guys :)

Like Andy T says (sorry for shooting your man hood!) its all in the training.

I have worked really hard in the last year, training virtually every weekend under the watchful eye of the Nexus players and Pete. I was by no means a good player or a natural player and i think i can now put up a good fight on the field.

Pete still tells me that men are more physically and mentally capable of progressing in this sport (is that right Pete? i normally switch off:)) but i know that if i keep putting the effort in - i can make it to the same level.

Like Rachel i have no desire to play on a girls team, i played for Femmes in Miami and enjoyed the experience but i think i will learn far more and be respected more for playing in a mixed squad.

I don't think any of my team have issues with me being a female, i think they just see me as another player.

The only weird treatment i have had in the past is people apologizing to me if they shoot me?! Weird - i certainly don't apologize to anyone!

Just my opinion :)