Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

All-new PGI

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I preffered the old style............but I don't buy it for that.......... the established buyers won't be put off. And I think the new one has more impact............PAINTBALL jumps of the page at you..........so for the general public. i.e. the new customers I think it's going to stand out on "that shelf" in WHS you know the one....... bmx juggling, monkey tennis, bear baiting etc........

Bit of IT snobbery going on there I think.........."you could have done that on word" etc..... merging it with the background was hardly a challenge was it?

Nah, thumbs up, doesn't look as cool as the old one, but it's cleaner and crisper. Cool isn't always readable from a distance... I go in to look for it specifically, so I'll find it whatever the format.......so will most of the posters here. It's the newsagent browsers and tournament visitors that this will grab.

fuxup

JAGUAR XS
Sep 19, 2002
USA
Visit site
Must admit i prefer the old style LOGO,but that wont stop me buying it !! Saying that does it hit the shelves on the last friday of the month in the USA ???? cos i cant wait till i get back home to read it :(

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Originally posted by rancid
Ah ah, but remember when we changed the design/appearance of these borads - we had the same feedback then. Everyone got a little edgy cos it was new - I guess if you're not comfortable with yourself, losing your security cover probably causes you short term stress. :p

As for the rest of the magazine... well it's got a new style that's for sure, and I guess it's down to whether you like it or not... but it certainly ain't 'lazy'.
I didn't want to offend any one when i said lazy it was in the context of someof my students. I know you people aren't but just to have them seperated with a white back ground for the title and then a pic seperate while being crisper does not seem as interesting as before.

But I subscribe so I will keep reading it whatever it looks like;)

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Well, I think all the haters are talking pants.

We'll be here in a couple of weeks when they start crying about Bling Bling being soooooooo 2003.

2004 baby, it's all Ching Ching. Stealth Wealth the only way to play. I guarentee that the Tanner Kroller Gunbag will be next years mooooooost have accessory. Black will be the new chrome.

D

duffistuta

You used Angling Times and Sound on Sound as examples of good cover design/mastheads/anything...I cannot take anything you post seriously anymore.

:p

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Personal taste really. I think it works, looks more adult. May not appeal to the generic / stereotypical baller but each to his own. I'm sure the content will be of the consistently high quality we have been lucky enough to expect.