Status
Not open for further replies.

raxable

Jun 14, 2011
farnborough
can i ask you best price posted for the harness and jersey please
If you want them both:
Dye C11 Jersey (never used in a game) size L
Dye C9 Attack Pack Pro Harness – DyeCam (used once)

i can do them for £80 posted (as you want both the postage is on me).

welshey2918

Banned
Jun 2, 2012
hey mate v interested in the tiberius, does it some with the 2 mags? i guess they are the first strike compatible ones? when was it last used and serviced? and are you going to time wars this weekend? i know it s a bit last minuet lol but would be great for that event, let me know, cheers

raxable

Jun 14, 2011
farnborough
hey mate v interested in the tiberius, does it some with the 2 mags? i guess they are the first strike compatible ones? when was it last used and serviced? and are you going to time wars this weekend? i know it s a bit last minuet lol but would be great for that event, let me know, cheers
Only 1 mag with it, and yup its 1st strike.
last used about months ago and serviced then as well (got this new on 2011-07-30)
and yup i will be at time wars.

welshey2918

Banned
Jun 2, 2012
Only 1 mag with it, and yup its 1st strike.
last used about months ago and serviced then as well (got this new on 2011-07-30)
and yup i will be at time wars.
thanks for that, would you be willing to take £140 for her? and are you going to time wars on the saturday aswell? or just the sunday? i will be staying in london on saturday night and have transport if you are in the london area? cheers

raxable

Jun 14, 2011
farnborough
thanks for that, would you be willing to take £140 for her? and are you going to time wars on the saturday aswell? or just the sunday? i will be staying in london on saturday night and have transport if you are in the london area? cheers
make it £150 and i will throw in a holster and some 1st strike rounds i have kicking about.
and i will be popping along on the sat for a bit, if you want it i will call you when i get there?

Status
Not open for further replies.