Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Allen Key Set [uk]

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
How wrong you are.I've lost count of how many tools i've handed back to the sales guy,only for them to have it for weeks and then say its not going to be replaced due to 'improper usage',even though the tool has been 'pampered'.
Their 'lifetime' guarantee means absolute jack.It's just a sales ploy.

Thats because your blinkered by the shiney,don't ask to borrow my tools, Snap-On sales crap.
Lesser tools will do the same job,some people just won't accept the fact that 'other' tool brands are capable.

Exactly my point,it's overkill.He'll strip down his marker maybe once or twice a month.Providing he uses the correct size allen key and uses it in the right manner,Draper,Halfords Pro range and all the other 'lesser' brands will suffice.If he's a gun tech,stripping down markers all day long then 'invest' in some Mac,Teng etc tools

I'll say it again,high price doesn't always reflect quality,mostly your just paying for the 'designer,fashionable' name.
I can name a few products that are identical,that have the same internals,same quarantee etc but badged differently and the 'lesser' known brand is half the price.
RIGHT THEN

No actually hang on................................................:confused:
Yep, thought so, i've lost the will to live:rolleyes:
It's only an allen key for god sake, buy whatever you want and learn by your own mistakes:cool:

No, actually i'm lying, i can't leave it there.
Why do you buy snap-on when you obviously don't know how to use them/miss use them/abuse them/don't rate them?:eek: :confused:

I use the correct tool for the application and have never had a tool replacement refused.:cool:

Anyone wishing to opt out of this pointless debate should go to their user panel and unsubscribe now, leaving the monkeys to perform:D :D :D