Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Allen keys

basktm

Dec 14, 2010
somerset
not sure if its the same, but down here in the town markets, you can pick up single's and such.

Or pound land or somewhere always have them, for ....ummm £1 :D

Reactions: Alex R

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
not sure if its the same, but down here in the town markets, you can pick up single's and such.

Or pound land or somewhere always have them, for ....ummm £1 :D
Never really though of markets to be honest, may take a look on Monday at my local, but you can guarantee they'll have very size bar the one I want ;)

Cheers,

Al

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Cheers Tom, will order from mscjlindustrial after the weekend... Now do I go for flat end or ball end lol..

Cheers,

Al
The good thing about industrial suppliers is you can buy single sizes and they're usually good quality, so you don't have to buy a set. Ball end are usefull, but the ball end shouldnt be used to "initially break" the screw as i've seen them snap off in the head.

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
The good thing about industrial suppliers is you can buy single sizes and they're usually good quality, so you don't have to buy a set. Ball end are usefull, but the ball end shouldnt be used to "initially break" the screw as i've seen them snap off in the head.
I only use that size for the chrono adjustment screw, that's why they keep disappearing and need a few of the same size, I'll start charging a rental fee of them, that way they 'MIGHT' make it back to my spares box, but then again :rolleyes:

renie

Mar 2, 2008
problemwith market ones and poundshop is there cheap soft metal and will round off or end up f*cking up the screws, its worth paying abit extra J&L sell quality tools