Nizzie

Beef, chicken or hot dog!
Sep 6, 2006
Random

:D You keep getting shot because its paintball and thats the idea :p

Sorry peeps :D

tim_c

Oct 12, 2006
Getting shot isn't a problem in itself... as long as you've taken out some of the other team, or provided a distraction / holdup.

When shooting frrom cover, try not to pop out of the same place every time, or they'll zero you in, and hit you next time you pop out.

When hiding, keep your mask down and stay still. Keep your marker out of sight if it's bright - it's very easy to see a mask or marker moving about in a bush!

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
I also need a new gun but money is tight what is a good gun for a beginner?

suggest you try few different markers b4 laying out loads of dosh on one you might end up not getting on with.

even if you do end up with a good one you will end up wanting some thing better sooner or later :D

A1-BOY

Oct 15, 2006
i used to get shot loads because when i went into bunkers and there were loads of guns on me, it was a natural reaction to get out and shoot back. But overtime i learned to chilax, and take my time.

pJervis

isle of butts
Nov 10, 2005
newtown,powys
Visit site
yeah but, the proto rail is beautiful compared to the ion. and it will last you for years.
The rail has only just come out, no-one has time to see exactly how good it actually is. Telling people "it will last for years" is just daft, it will be months before we start to hear if its reliable or well built.

badd701

EGO = GOD
Jul 5, 2006
nailsea,bristol
Saw a rail on sunday at the nspl portishead. Dont like it at all, the frames plastic and the trigger and other bits are horrible.
people were trying it and it dident seem that easy to shoot either.
just my opinion

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
if you are new to the sport which wasnt me too long ago then you will tend to get shot alot if you are playing with people at a higher level than you, it will come with time mate...