The Home Of European Paintball

Am I entitled to a refund???

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
Iv seen and used this gun myself recently and couldn't fault it! I regularly make a joke of this guy over just how anal he is with ALL his gear. Looks to me like your trying it on abit to get some cash back. Really makes my blood boil when people do that!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2
thats a fair enough point mate.. but i have got pictures proof here of what is going wrong... i will not fault this guy because he seems like he does care about his guns... but from my point.. there are problems

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
And ive said i will send you the oring, over and over and over again, thats all thats up, i broke a ball and immediately cleaned it with a planet barrel maid, thinking id got it all, apologies if there was a little bit of residue, there was a little mark on the box aswell i think, ile mention that before it gets thrown in my face.

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
thats a fair enough point mate.. but i have got pictures proof here of what is going wrong... i will not fault this guy because he seems like he does care about his guns... but from my point.. there are problems
Yes i know this guy very well BUT i am going to give you my honest outsider unbiased opinion here.
Take the o-ring fit it. Video yourself using/testing the marker after it has been fit and then see what the crack is??

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
Yes i know this guy very well BUT i am going to give you my honest outsider unbiased opinion here.
Take the o-ring fit it. Video yourself using/testing the marker after it has been fit and then see what the crack is??
thats a good idea.. thank you :)..

And ive said i will send you the oring, over and over and over again, thats all thats up, i broke a ball and immediately cleaned it with a planet barrel maid, thinking id got it all, apologies if there was a little bit of residue, there was a little mark on the box aswell i think, ile mention that before it gets thrown in my face.
and i dont care about the box!! and you told me u broke a ball and couldnt be bothered to clean it... not ur saying u did clean it??
And u never answered my question... u told me u spoke to a mod.. which one??

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
trying to keep calm here but your making it increasingly difficult, twisting every little thing ive said to you, and now accusing me of lying.

What i said to you over pm was that i half arsed cleaned it, ie i used a barrel maid, as a single ball broke after id fully broke down and cleaned the full thing, so im 100% positive your milking that covered in paint scenario.

I was taking the mick about the scratch on the box, not even sure if there is one.

And im not getting involved in this whole tattle tail who said what crack.

End of you've had the gun in bits, its was 100% working when ive sent it to you, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this marker other than a single oring which has been identified, and i will send out to you.

Its like if you bought a car from a private seller and then the day after a tyre needs replacing etc etc you couldnt demand your money back you'd get told to do one. im sending you the broken part, regardless of who broke it.

Consider this the last response from myself.

Last edited:

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
trying to keep calm here but your making it increasingly difficult, twisting every little thing ive said to you, and now accusing me of lying.

What i said to you over pm was that i half arsed cleaned it, ie i used a barrel maid, as a single ball broke after id fully broke down and cleaned the full thing, so im 100% positive your milking that covered in paint scenario.

I was taking the mick about the scratch on the box, not even sure if there is one.

End of you've had the gun in bits, its was 100% working when ive sent it to you, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this marker other than a single oring which has been identified, and i will send out to you.

Its like if you bought a car from a private seller and then the day after a tyre needs replacing etc etc you couldnt demand your money back you'd get told to do one. im sending you the broken part, regardless of who broke it.

Firstly i dont care abut the paint on the inside... i am just bringing it out there that u are stating different facts on here than u are in PM to me...
BUT the main problem i have is that you are lieing.. in the PM to me you said this.. "Right, ive had a word with a few people, mods etc, who have advised that im within my rights not to refund you"

this message clearly states that u inboxed one of the moderators here and thay have told u that u dont have to refund me!!! when you clearly havent!!!!! I am willing to bet u asked ur close mate or no-body at all!!

BUT my main problem is, IF you lie about a simple thing like asking a mod when u didnt... how do i know your not lieing when you said you checked the gun???
How can i trust you when you lie about simple things like this??

I have never once up to now said anything bad against u.. i have always said u are a genuine guy... but all i have to go on is u lieing to me and a broken gun that i paid alot of money for!!!

how do i know that u didnt break it last time u used it and then sent it to me like that??? how do i know u didnt put it together wrong??

and now u say this is ur last response?? well this is getting childish to me.. Because it seems like ur throwing your toys out the pram beause your contradicting yourself..

DONT get me wrong, i have nothing against you, and i dont mean this to be offesive.. but u keep going on about how im not seeing it from your point of veiw.. but i doubt u have seen it from mine....

Davetheman

Apr 18, 2013
essex

I personally think that you should communcate better with each other.
At the end of the day, you have sold an item to another member and it has arrived broken. this may or may not be your fault, but as a decent person you should keep yourself liable and meand it for him and cover costs.
It might not have been you that broke it isnt robbyt that broke it, because the problem occured when he gassed it up. and as he gassed it up very shortly after he received it its your problem to deal with.
i think it is all very well sending him the seal he needs, but i had spend alot of money on a marker and it came broken i would be furious with the guy. so i think you should stop acting all angry and hard done by. because you need to help robbyt mend the marker or replace it!
i dont pretend to be an expert and these kind of things but if you have any decency you would at least pay the postage and give the gun to a proper shop to give it a full service!

Reactions: RobbyT

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
I personally think that you should communcate better with each other.
At the end of the day, you have sold an item to another member and it has arrived broken. this may or may not be your fault, but as a decent person you should keep yourself liable and meand it for him and cover costs.
It might not have been you that broke it isnt robbyt that broke it, because the problem occured when he gassed it up. and as he gassed it up very shortly after he received it its your problem to deal with.
i think it is all very well sending him the seal he needs, but i had spend alot of money on a marker and it came broken i would be furious with the guy. so i think you should stop acting all angry and hard done by. because you need to help robbyt mend the marker or replace it!
i dont pretend to be an expert and these kind of things but if you have any decency you would at least pay the postage and give the gun to a proper shop to give it a full service!
cheers mate.. and thats a fairly good idea actually..

If you send me the seal, i will send the gun to either a shop, or individual that is well known on here and is able to check the gun.. I WILL PAY for the the postage to them and back, and I WILL PAY for the seal to be fitted and for the service... BUT if they find anything else wrong with the gun that you have lied about.. Wether it is o-rings, or broken parts inside.. i will charge all of my cost onto you!

i think that is fair.. because if you are telling the truth there will be no other problems and it wont cost u a penny.. BUT if you are lieing then you will receive a bill for the service, postage and parts needed to be replaced???

I personally think this is fair.. who else agrees???

Reactions: Davetheman
Status
Not open for further replies.