Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Am i too old for tournament speedball????? :((((((((

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
definately too old, wake up and smell the roses...

you've missed the boat by at least 7 years, but hey what the hell, who cares.:eek:;)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I didn't start playing until I was 23, and will reach 47 in March this year. I know realistically I'd never have been capable of competing at top level, both in physical and financial terms. However that didn't prevent me enjoying the thriving tournament scene I played in the 90's, and continuing to love the recreational game I still play today.

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
The fact he is looking at gats for £150 suggests financially its looking highly unlikely but best of luck..

I'm 36 and started ballin 3yrs ago so my dreams of being a pro are well gone. I'm happy to try and win uk tournies:D

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
It's Dolly the sheep all over again

Most of the top pros are actually bred for the game. Ya know, engineered in a lab.
I was too, I was the product of some horny female genetecists trying to breed the perfect paintballer. I never went pro though because before I could, I found I had a brother, who was also engineered and had an evil plot to clone himself to make some unholy super team in a bid to become the greatest team ever and I had to stop him culmanating in a fight on top of the Statue of Liberty.

No, hang on... that was Judge Dredd.
So there might actually be more than one Cook$ on the planet?

OMG :eek:

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
pro ??? pro is so overated , i cant find any reason to go pro .

but, L33T on the other hand, now thats something worth fighting for , getting the L33T title means everything, the ultimate right to walk this earth.

bow chicka bow wow

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I don't think you're too old at all.
Hell, you don't even need to be that talented.
I could get you on a pro team right away, no training, no experience necessary. I will even let you choose the team!

You do have a bunch of money though, right?
Just so's we're clear - The above is only true if you have a bunch of money.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
pro ??? pro is so overated , i cant find any reason to go pro .

but, L33T on the other hand, now thats something worth fighting for , getting the L33T title means everything, the ultimate right to walk this earth.

bow chicka bow wow
The only pro I manage these days is pro-plus

Fragon

Dec 15, 2010
high wycombe
The fact he is looking at gats for £150 suggests financially its looking highly unlikely
spot on mate :)

Thanks to yaall guys u made me believe its possible, i was expecting more "u missed the boat by 7 years" kind of answers :D anyways... i'll get my gear together and ill get out there and see what happens. I am fairly sure i can become a paintball icon in the UK soon enough :) I have loooads of motivation and i am interviewing for a part time job that will finance my pballing tomorrow so fingers crossed.