The Home Of European Paintball

Am i too old for tournament speedball????? :((((((((

timmyh007

I think we need a bigger boat
Aug 25, 2008
Bath
paintball icon

spot on mate :)

Thanks to yaall guys u made me believe its possible, i was expecting more "u missed the boat by 7 years" kind of answers :D anyways... i'll get my gear together and ill get out there and see what happens. I am fairly sure i can become a paintball icon in the UK soon enough :) I have loooads of motivation and i am interviewing for a part time job that will finance my pballing tomorrow so fingers crossed.

???

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff

Thanks to yaall guys u made me believe its possible, i was expecting more "u missed the boat by 7 years" kind of answers :D anyways... i'll get my gear together and ill get out there and see what happens. I am fairly sure i can become a paintball icon in the UK soon enough :) I have loooads of motivation and i am interviewing for a part time job that will finance my pballing tomorrow so fingers crossed.
well at least you've past the first test by not giving up at the first sign of a few negative comments.

good luck,:D

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY

Telling us your name would be good. That way. once you've made it in Hollywood, we'll be able to say we knew you, you know, before you were famous....

Smileanator

Mar 10, 2009
Ive only been playing the past 2 years, just under infact and I went to the london nexus trials and have found myself in the final 5 guys with the possibility of playing for the team. my point is not to gloat, its that I thought I was no where near good enough and never would be. when I turned up to the trials I wanted to make the team badly but didnt actually consider that I might make it through. with some determination you can do almost anything. Addmitedly im younger than you are but your hardly old. Aim high and go for it!

joelizaitis

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2010
Bedfordshire
am i to old

i have got into paintball this year after a few rental outings over the last 20 years, yes you read that right, iam a young 46 now and still hold my own against the younger lads , if only i had your age now ,go for it buddy before you get tied down with women, babbies, and a house,at the end of the day better to have tried than not tried at all, then live your life wondering what if,
go for it and good luck
joe