Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Amateur Paintballer Looking for team around Wrexham/Chester Areas.

Alex M

Mr.A
Sep 6, 2015
Wrexham, United Kingdom
Hey. I'm Alex. I'm an amateur paintballer that is currently looking for a team to play with around Wrexham/Chester. I'm 14 years old. I own my own marker and I can purchase team clothing (if any). I can play most weekends, but not week days as of school. I can play Woodsball and Speedball, and if I have to, Sup Air but I haven't had any chance of yet to play Sup Air. If any team is recruiting near the area. Please contact me. If you are out of the area, but aren't far, please contact me and we can discuss what can happen.

Thanks.
Alex

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Check the guys out at outpost chester.

The site isn't far from Wrexham. A good bunch of guys. They run a walk-on each month and have several teams which attend the sup air tournaments at CPPS. Well worth a shout.

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Yep, speak to Jono down at Outpost near Chester (Lower Kinnerton),he's the man you're best talking too :)

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Sometimes, I, along with a couple of close friends, prefer to travel around the country and try different sites out.

baz mc

TEAM SHOWTIME
Mar 26, 2008
wirral
Went on outposts last walk on had a great mix of lads there and a lot of them talking about making the step up to tourney so shouldn't have a problem making a team and jonno is always the man to help u out top bloke
Baz