Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

AMAZING Custom Grips - With a Twist - No. 2

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
I'll see what I can work out mate. Should be able to do that.

I know it's been a long time but the first lot of orders are going to go in tomorrow! If you can get your paypal cash at the ready that would be cool. An e-mail will go out to all those who have sent their order details by tomorrow evening.

:)

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
did u put me down for some smoke mirror ion grips then matey
Yup.

Payment details will be sent out when I recieve confirmation. Hopefully later today.

Got some very cool designs from people, there's gonna be some agg gats out there in the next week or two. I'll post some of the designs up tomorrow if I get a chance.

Got a couple of new standard designs too, you can still get in on the order. Post up or PM and I'll send you info..

britishflagshockerionneke5.jpg whiteblacklvcustomviperpx3.jpg

Pimp out your entire team with matching custom grips!

team grips.jpg

Or even go the whole hog and get your loaders painted to match too!
Custom shells to match your grips are now available for approx. £27 depending on design.

thepunishercombopackiy0.jpg rastawithleavescombopacfd3.jpg hitmantopcombopackxt9.jpg

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Alex, i've mailed you about a Halo B shell and a pair of Ion grips if it's not to late:rolleyes:
I like to leave things till the last minute just for the thrill:eek:
Cheers Fella
Colin

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Yup! It's all go!

I couldn't get into my e-mail account yesterday and I'm just about to head out for the night, so tomorrow paypal payment info will be e-mailed out to everyone!

Stinger are at the Beach this weekend, so they'll start work on the stuff after the weekend when they get back.

I'm not sure if they do backplates or not - I'm sure they could do the pulse ones - that would be the shiznit! Only thing is they'd have to source the parts unless you mailed in your current one, but I don't see why not! Will drop them an e-mail.