Status
Not open for further replies.

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
Ollie

You dont deserve this sh** mate great to see you have made so many people laugh but this is also a serious matter that could have got real nasty, best of luck dude you are our nations favorite baller mate,

Mad dog props up to you dude , for coming on and putting a lot of things straight , Respect .

Lee this is **** Dude we all love this sport but theres no excuse
for this kind of behaviour, although we all can lose it but this time something has seriously gone spirling out of controll.

on another note Marci C ROBBED, we love you Marci C

hope this goes to the Gold board as my wife who hates paint ball has even read all this post and we are real busy wiping our eyes LMFHO:) :D ;) :p :) :D :cool:

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Originally posted by Liz
Whatever the taunting and jibing, it can is NEVER, EVER be an excuse to physically threaten someone who a) is crippled (sorry about the term Olly, but relevant in this case) and b) has only ever done his best for the sport he loves. Especially not just because of a mildly amusing throw away comment. Many other people have made much worse comments on the forums about Red Heat, so why did they have to pick on that particular person - was it because he was a person who wouldn't and couldn't fight back? Taking your frustrations out on the weakest possible target is contemptable in the extreme and smacks of childish school yard bullying.

I don't tend to get into these kind of arguments on the forums, but I'd heard the basics of what happened from someone who saw the incident who, if Mark hadn't persuaded Lee to stop, would have waded in himself. FFS, I may be a fat, middle aged woman but I would also have physically intervened if I saw anyone threatening one of the nicest people in the sport!:mad:

Please please please just understand this from what happened and what I saw, Ollie just wondering up the lane and one person, can't name him as I might get sued off his wife, shouting, sorry taunts because he was pissed off.

He has A short fuse and sometimes cant control it, no-one else was involved apart from me telling him to behave in certain mad dog terminology, he was wrong yes.

Full respect to Ollie because he did the man thing and ignored the comments and walked on.

Now from what I understand lee has opologised, but please understand this the feelings coming back to me are of real worries this time from younger players.

Guys I understand I have said some choice things and played mind games on the forums but don't diss these kids or other players connected with the red heat banner. They are all up for paintball and rock when they play.

Don't tarnish them, its going to be difficult as forums can sometimes portray a bad picture when its not so bad, chinese whispers and all.

These young players don't need anymore of this, I for one may have taken some of my wind ups too far with my views on PA ramping, but please understand this. its a forum....

Stop taking things so personal. some people write things as they want, and it can be understood by one person one way and then another person may take it another way. Let alone the language barriers.

Its like people who know me understand what im doing but others who don't could see me as threat.

Well i'm not... To many friends in the paintball world guys and not about to lose them because of a silly incident that should of never of happened all I did was what had to be done, we arnt kids.

Lots of changes happening in the paintball world, but all the same faces.If we don't change this soon we wont have paintball because nobody will learn off all the good player's out there.

Yet again thank you for reading, sorry I go on.

Take it as is one player stepped over the limit and is paying the price, dont hang the rest of them.

O

ollytheosteo

Fair comment- I've been chatting with some of Red Heat and they are mostly feeling sick and gutted over the actions of one of their number. The conversations I've had with the so-called kids on the team have been a hell of a lot more civilised than the "adults" I've talked to and gives me real hope for the future of the sport. I wish them all the best and hope they realise there is a strong possibility the Red Heat name was heading towards mud due to the attitude of a few people on the squad long before I opened my big mouth. I wish them all the best if they decide to continue as Red Heat, but I hope they'll consider leaving the name with those that have tarnished it and go on to show us what they can do under a new banner:cool:

By the way, if any of you feel the way people have ditched teammates and former friends is a bit cheesy you should see my PM box:rolleyes:

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
i am taking things what people say with a pinch off salt about the red heat team bacause ollie didnt talk about the team just one person but if the captain of a team makes theats to some one then the fall out is going to come back to the team. i know what you are saying mark i ve seen you play and your attatude to paintball are about the right things and we know all the work you do for the sport but to call bullying,verble abuse,calling names,
intimadateing(my spelling is the worst) some one is not what i call
silly incident that should of never of happened
i call it a serious issue.

that is the last post i am sending on this matter i dont like bullys thats why this incerdent has got my back up so much,hope lee has said sorry And means it like i said not for being caught out by a braver man than him ollie we ve all ot your back

peace out

fuzzy juzzy

Registered Abuser
Feb 23, 2005
hertfordshire
hahaha! this post rocks, best way to get your own back.... ever!

wat league do red heat play and wer do they originate??

b4 i call the bald guy a dumb pr**k

oops! oh well too late:D

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Alright, kids. This has been fun but it will not degenerate (further) into dump on Red Heat just because everyone else is doing it. Besides, if this lasts much longer we will have to put up with more of mad dog's incomprehensible rambling and I know you don't want that.

If you are a member of Red Heat, Olly or friends and family of anyone directly involved or are positive you have something constructive to add feel free to add to the thread. If you merely want the cheap thrill of piling on find some other thread to do it in.

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
ok just recieved this reply by pm off Ollie and dont understand it as he asked me to edit my comments , but i will refuse and say this was there another incident because im missing the point, "i said he's not worth it" , yes I pulled him away from the car park track and told him to stop being a prick, where has this come from mate.

You know what? Every person stood there has since identified themselves to me and decried all responsiblity, mostly by PM because they're too gutless to do it in public view. The way Lee's friends suddenly don't know anything and couldn't do anything really makes me angry when I consider the loyalty shown by the younger members of the team who have to put up with your posting and Lee's anger issues. I don't call stopping someone, standing in someone's face and making serious threats "shouting taunts" and neither would you if you thought it over, but given as your teamates remember it differently to both of us I guess everyone was a little confused. If you didn't want Lee to drop you in it you should have stopped him right away, and trying to rearrange the truth to suit yourself is cowardly in the extreme. I think you should think about editing your post, and have PM'd you as a courtesy rather than posting my version and letting the mob decide who is more credible. Let's be totally clear- Lee stopped me, threatened me and you all stood there watching. When I laughed he told me I didn't understand what kind of man he was and that he'd take my head clean off my shoulders, at which point someone told him I wasn't worth it- presumably your own valiant effort to save my bacon. I left you to it and had to put up with silly shouting about being fat and BB guns as I left. That's how it went, and no amount of selective memory by anyone can change that. Sort it out.

This was by Pm and I hide nothing , my issue is this was there a separate issue somewhere, whats the hell is going on now Ollie, in the end there is no excuse for what he said to you full stop. so what about my posts? Where the hell did the bb guns come from?

I give up...... going to bed, glad im away from this crap. I will say who was around me at the Time of the incidentwhen I saw and told lee to back off and that was Eric, Rosie, and myself then lee of course. He was walking towards you and I told him to shut up and you was not worth it, and then gave him verbal for being a prick basically. So where did this incident of in your face happen, because I was not there at that one.

God confused now.

O

ollytheosteo

Whatever:rolleyes:

I think you've established your e-crediblilty on other threads than this one. If you can feel the guy's breath on your face that doesn't count as "shouting taunts" as you put in your post trying to make it sound like the whole thing was just a bit silly. I guess this is another one of those cases where facts mean maybe.
I've heard from two people who have no stake in all this who watched the whole thing from a distance and their version is a little different from yours, but hey, memory is a funny thing. ;)

While we're on the subject- nice one for dumping the team like a hot brick when my original comment that started all this was inspired by page after page of rubbish you had posted as a Red Heat player. They are now paying for that whilst you head off as clean as the driven snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.