Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

An interesting fact about yourself......

Skeet

Platinum Member
Personally, I think you should increase your visitations Skeet; after all, your posts were always entertaining; as long as you don't push the 'inappropriate' envelope too much, you'll be fine :)
Trouble is Pete; "entertaining" could mean different things and one would not knowingly wish to be the butt of a joke...not every post anyway!:D

It is very nice to hear that you appreciate my attendance though, I shall have to oblige:D

I am the "most inappropriate" thing on the Forum, according to Sir Cook$ at least. I forget where I am sometimes:D

Sorry, :D overload.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Trouble is Pete; "entertaining" could mean different things and one would not knowingly wish to be the butt of a joke...not every post anyway!:D

It is very nice to hear that you appreciate my attendance though, I shall have to oblige:D

I am the "most inappropriate" thing on the Forum, according to Sir Cook$ at least. I forget where I am sometimes:D

Sorry, :D overload.
Come on mate,I would hope you know me well enough to also know I wouldn't advocate anybody laughing at you; I have found a lot of your posts entertaining because they amuse me for their content and not because of the author.

I also think you might know where that line divides appropriate and inappropriate but if you ever get clouded vision on that, just let me and the mods clear it up for you by hitting our 'delete' buttons but please do not regard that as an open invitation to curl our toes with some of the sexual content you have indulged yourself with in the past.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Come on mate,I would hope you know me well enough to also know I wouldn't advocate anybody laughing at you; I have found a lot of your posts entertaining because they amuse me for their content and not because of the author.

I also think you might know where that line divides appropriate and inappropriate but if you ever get clouded vision on that, just let me and the mods clear it up for you by hitting our 'delete' buttons but please do not regard that as an open invitation to curl our toes with some of the sexual content you have indulged yourself with in the past.
LOL! I do post some crap at times though so could understand people rolling their eyes, while gaining amusement from it;)

I have other outlets now for anything, too "gratuitous" so should be able to contain myself.
Thank you for clearing that up though mate:cool:

On topic. It would appear that I may be married to an Acupuncturist in a few years time....mature students rule and can afford bigger houses and sports cars for their husbands!

Ant_UK_Refs

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2008
Tameside, Manchester
I once met the Director of the SAS, the very same bloke who was in charge of the Iranian Embassy siege in the '80s. Mike Rose. And I was also stood on parade (no, not with a boner!!) at Catterick ITC with the rest of my platoon, when the RSM suddenly turned purple with rage, but kept his gob shut The reason? 2 Corporals, who were members of aforementioned hard as nails regiment, casually strolled right across his parade square, turned, gave us a wave and said "morning lads"!!!!!! Oh how we got beasted on that parade square thanks to those 2 blokes.........but it was worth it seeing the biggest mouth in the barracks silenced.

Oh, and I am the proud owner of a tiny piece of Loris Capirossi's 2007 Ducati Desmosedici GP bike

Jun 11, 2008
As what, a crane?

Sorry, it was a bit of a thread revive.

Fact: I've been a dad since Monday. Subsequently, I have far more family members than cups.
Congratulations mate!! Boy or a girl?

Fact; I have 9 battery drills and 3 240v drills including 2 SDS drills that are exactly the same. I don't know why either!?!?!