Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

An interesting fact about yourself......

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I was part of the intricate logistical train that was able to get an MG across to MissyQ a fact that Missy probably doesn't even know
LOL, I had no idea KItch!
3 months after it landed in Long-beach, a 16yr old chick ploughed into the back of it while on her cellphone. Totalled the car, and I had 3 months physical therapy.

I loved that car.....

Jun 11, 2008
I shot two front teeth out of a players upper set while being filmed on sky sports. The exact second it happened is on the progams opening titles (although you can't see them leave his mouth). As an added bonus the ref wiped the late hit off me and I hung the flag!

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I shot two front teeth out of a players upper set while being filmed on sky sports. The exact second it happened is on the progams opening titles (although you can't see them leave his mouth). As an added bonus the ref wiped the late hit off me and I hung the flag!
Holy f**k I remember that. It was Steve Eddowes.

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
And you're still with her?!
lol most was done by my brother.

i was 4 and he pushed me down a hole in a toy car which also split my head over.

some more

i once fell off a 30 foot cliff face and landed in nettles. The fall did not hurt but the nettles did.

I once saw a guy jump off the same cliff with a tesco bag on his back thinking he would float to the bottom. He broke his arm lol

I use to build bomber and banger cars with my dad (the destruction derby type)

J-doe

Jul 8, 2001
Manchester
Visit site
[Disclaimer] Any young person reading either mine or J-Doe's post should not see these as anything to be copied, impersonated or indeed revered, my actions were those of a moron whereas J-Doe's actually a good guy. [/Disclaimer]
For once Pete i'm gonna have to agree with you. :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
For once Pete I'm gonna have to agree with you. :D

John, unfortunately I have been known to suffer from occasional bouts of delusional behaviour ........ this may well be one such occasion ....well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :eek:

As for all those other times you have disagreed with me, maybe that should give you a clue as to its underlying relevance .... :)

Jun 11, 2008
I won the Cumbrian tall tale competition 25 years in succession. I was eventually beaten by peruvian Eskimo who had cycled across the pacific on his three wheeled unicycle while juggling custard and singing through a sieve.

True story

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I won the Cumbrian tall tale competition 25 years in succession. I was eventually beaten by peruvian Eskimo who had cycled across the pacific on his three wheeled unicycle while juggling custard and singing through a sieve.

True story
But you're only 26............or just very well preserved.