Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

...and some more limerics

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
I unfortunatly...

... am from... wait for it... I'm English... down south... West Sussex... a really well know place called... Westbourne! Possibly the biggest collection of OAPs in the world, or at least thats how it feels!!!
Cool thing is my Dad is from Yorkshire with Scottish Parents so at least I can say I've got some Northern blood!

your mom

wears army boots
I unfortunatly...

Originally posted by Smally85
... am from... wait for it... I'm English... down south... West Sussex... a really well know place called... Westbourne! Possibly the biggest collection of OAPs in the world, or at least thats how it feels!!!
Cool thing is my Dad is from Yorkshire with Scottish Parents so at least I can say I've got some Northern blood!

WOOOOO!! i feel a joke ( at your expense, of course) coming on!

oh, wait, no i don't.

don't you feel so much better now that you've shared with the group?
GROUP HUG!!

later.

your mom

wears army boots
Hmm...

Originally posted by Smally85
... random, maybe its all the time you must spend with those great texans! Its a bugger when you can't think of a joke but know there is one there isn't it!
yeah, the yanks(some of- wait, nearly all of them- have no humor at all. most mags out here, likes video games and bike mags don't have the great humor that i love, but , that's life)

oh, i wasn't really trying to crack a joke on that anyway, so it wasn't that i couldn't think of one.

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
I don't like...

...insulting people who I don't know, if I wanted to I could rip people apart with my annoyingly stupid comments, but I don't like doing that. It ends up with me sounding like a twat and them thinking I'm a nob. (Ok so I don't even need to open my mouth for that to happen but hey)
I paintball because its a great sport, competitive, fun, exhilarating, not because I like fighting. Paintballing is not fighting.
Anyway, thats my little rant for the day.