Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel 4 or Blender!!

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
dude, there is an index in the back of the instruction book......

And almost no markers will run perfectly out of the box, you need to set things like running pressures, dwell times, timing, ACE etc.

jack

oh yer baby!
Dec 4, 2002
BIRMINGHAM
they do mate, angels have a very good reputation for rocking out of the box, and are tested before going out. as i say, try another hopper and i'm sure it will be fine!

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
Wooooooooshhhhhhhh
hey see that Toole ,rite over my head mate,

but thanks ill take a peek in the fone book,errrrr i mean manual...

did u say in the back?

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
You will need to decide which sensi mode you are going to want to be using, after decided change to 1,2,3 or 4 (details in manual), with a full stack of balls and hopper turn the gun on with sensi on and take up to 10 SLOW shots to calibrate the sensi, after this you can fire as fast as u like, the halo has the possibility of breaking the sensi crystal as the rod is hammered by the force feed of the halo and this in turn can fook the crystal, with sensi off and a halo on it it is unlikely you would chop, with my speed i left sensi off and when using a slower hopper with sensi on i found it was broken from the halo but i didnt realise as i obviously hadnt need the sensi when using the sensi, it is not a break beam eye so you still have the chance of chopping, the sensi just reduces the risk.

Cheers
Liam

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
sorry about that mate, just saying that bits on a gun ALWAYS need tuning in order to get them just right, even on an angel.

There should be an index on the back about the sensi, but liamliddy has a better knowledge about this than me, so follow his advise first!

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
Liam
im like everyone else out here,i want the fastest rate of fire,but with the least risk of chopping paint..........

so which sensi would u think offers me this??

think its on Sensi 2 at the mo........and the red light flashers slowly,does this sound rite??

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
Unless the trigger is bouncing, when u have ur halo on it you shouldnt chop even with sensi off, keep the ROf up max, sensi 2 would be best but you need to calibrate it EACh time u use it after turning it off in the way i described, try that then let me know mate :)