Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel 4

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
rite ive just looked at my reg.its a Centre flag 5000psi...........

im guessing it comes out around 850 psi.
will this be fine to use if i do the mod to my new A4??

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Don't worry about the capacity (5000) it's the output that's important. As long as the output is around 850, which it should be, as most presets made for paintball use are, it will be ok.

Have a look back to my earlier post regarding spring settings.

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
Have done mate,and im going to buy some of those pliers.then im into it!!........

rite ,will my new Halo (z board ) work with this A4??

many thanks ppl for ur support here!

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
One point worth mentioning, when you take out the circlip, there is a sharp side and a dull side to the circlip. Make sure the sharp side faces out of the minireg. To check which side is which, run your finger over the edge of the circlip at an angle, and you will feel the difference.

Now then Halo's are another argument waiting to happen. I can only say.......try it and see.

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
My HALO works great with my 4, but on my IR3, it was like a juicer, extracted the juice, vitamins, and pulp, then tried to shoot them out of my marker:( With the dual ball detents, and LP operation, the 4 seems as though it was designed to be more HALO compatible, so you shouldn't have to worry about it. I haven't heard of anyone having trouble with a HALO on their 4's... Yet.

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
rite,im starting this mod!!

i sem to only have 5 discs,and a ball bearing!!....and a piston which came out first,but wheres that little brass colourd ram go??

does it go seal down or up??