Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel 4

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Ok, put the ball bearing and the small piston back in, making sure the small diameter end of the brass piston is pointing up, and the o-ring is lightly greased. Then put the silver disc back in. From the large end of the piston describe the order that the springs face eg. ) ( ) ( ) (

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
rite this is what ive done..........

ball back in.then the little piston in with the seal towards the bottom of the mini reg.........which now leaves me with the big piston,i have taken the springs of now,(to late)...but at the mo i have...from the flange..(())(.does that sound rite??

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
do u think i could have had only 5 springs in this fromt he start,or is it more like ive lost some!!...which is hard to think of cos ,well i did all this on the table!

will this work with 5 springs in the order i have or should i buy some mor from WDP?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Good question, if there was 5 springs from the start then this is correct for "your" minireg. What i need to know is the order that they were in from the large end of the piston.

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
well if this helps,i have another new A4 which i need to do,so when ive taken this apart ill let u know,cos i bought these at the same time so im guessing these are the same,so when i strip this down,ill take note.......drop u a line,

do u think WDP would be able to help out here?

am i rite in thinking that apart from the missing springs,every thing else is put back rite,
ie.ball bearing first,ten little piston with the black tip pointing up towards the threads.......and so on and so on

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Yes everything is fine so far, don't worry we can sort this out. Check the spring setup in the other minireg, and let me know.